wow...this was seriously one of my top 3 shows ever out of like 25-35 shows ive been to.
omfg GWAR was SO GODDAMN AWESOME!!!!

im gonna be goin to school blue tommorow

I STRONGLY reccommend that you go to this show for its sheer insanity and
awesomeness
im off to bed now, peace
I've been tossing around the idea of going to this. How was CKY and they are headlining aren't they? They would be the only reason I'd go.
no doubt man.
its too bad they didnt play Womb With A View though....ugh i was pissed when they played their last song and they didn't come back on....AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
but nonetheless, they are seriously the best band to see live evar.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
no doubt man.
its too bad they didnt play Womb With A View though....ugh i was pissed when they played their last song and they didn't come back on....AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
but nonetheless, they are seriously the best band to see live evar.

Did they play Jack The World, Saddam A Go-Go, WarGhoul, Penguin Attack, Sexicutioner, or The Salaminizer?
i think Jack The World and Sexicutioner, but i dont really remember, i was too busy getting my face owned by their cannons and fake blood and ****

if i showed u a pic of my face, id look like a zombie lol

edit:
the only song I remember FOR SURE they played was Bring Back The Bomb
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
i think Jack The World and Sexicutioner, but i dont really remember, i was too busy getting my face owned by their cannons and fake blood and ****

if i showed u a pic of my face, id look like a zombie lol

edit:
the only song I remember FOR SURE they played was Bring Back The Bomb

Damnit I didn't think Jack The World was a song they did live...****, that's one of my favorite GWAR songs. I've seen them 3 or 4 times and they've never played it.

"Bring back the bomb, it's been far too long"
^ well if you get a chance to go to Viva La Bands you can see for yourself
I don't remember at all, lol, they never stopped in between really, kept the songs going, brought out fat **** Don Vito and had the water stuff come out of his fat ass
had a Jesus-Hitler cum on everyone, cut off GWB's head AGAIN (I love GWAR lol)
cut the hands off an asshole that said GWAR sucks (lol was a nice gimmick =P)
and instead of their last one being them owning a dinosaur,
they owned this big ass thing with a detatchable head, so he ripped it off after cutting off both of its hands, then put the head on his big alien ****
oh yeah, they had a mini Bam Margera doll that pissed on everyone, and hit put the thing in his mouth.....gross

soooo yeah.
Im pissed that they didn't play Womb With A View though, its one of my most listened to songs evar not just by them.
They have done that stuff that every time I've seen them, it never gets old, evar.

I don't think that tour stopped in Philly. I was going to go see it in Orlando, but i ended up not going to Florida in the first place
I swear to god I saw the lead singer from The Acacia Strain and Lamb Of God there too.
Either that, or they have an identical twin that lives in Las Vegas.
I swear to god the guy that looked like Randy Orton of LoG was him....I mean....omg, it
looked 100% like him.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
They have done that stuff that every time I've seen them, it never gets old, evar.

I don't think that tour stopped in Philly. I was going to go see it in Orlando, but i ended up not going to Florida in the first place

its gonna be in Philly on Halloween
just go to the show as GWAR lol, or Cradle of Filth

on halloween is when Avenged Sevenfold is gonna be in Las Vegas and its gonna be the 1st time i get to see them live, so im going to see if i can hopefully dress up like a ****ing GORILLA MAN!!! Dude if they let me do it im going to do a goddamn barrell roll from wall to wall
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
its gonna be in Philly on Halloween
just go to the show as GWAR lol, or Cradle of Filth

No ****! I saw them on halloween in 04!

Man I have to get tix! Danzig on the 24th, Misfits and Balzac on the 27th, and GWAR on 31st?!?! October is always the coolest!

I'm going to be a poor man. Danzig and the Misfits cost me $150.00. Damn service charges.