Page 1 of 2
Well, long story short, I got into fight, I started it, hit him twice, and he got me twice with a wrench didn't fight fair....I started it, so I guess I had it coming. All in self-defense. I see him walking around school, and I feel some sort of pressure to fight him again. To start **** again, but in reality, I see my mistakes and I really hold no desire to fight him. But if he comes up to me, and throws the first punch, it's ****ing on.

I don't know why I feel pressured. I really just hate it. I am not the type for this fighting bull****, it's ****ing retarded, really. Fight when someone's trying to **** with you is what I say.

any thoughts??????blahh..
If I win, im satasfied. Which is hardly ever.

When I get my ass kicked, i just wanna fight again but i know i'd lose again.

Quote by 7daycrisis
If I win, im satasfied. Which is hardly ever.

When I get my ass kicked, i just wanna fight again but i know i'd lose again.

Use some techniques from the movie Dirty Work
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
^He was just being a dick in class. Knocking **** out of people's hands on purpose...
Quote by lawinnn
^He was just being a dick in class. Knocking **** out of people's hands on purpose...

Does he ever have anything in his hands? return the favor.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by lawinnn

And that made you fight him?

Jesus Christ, kids these days......
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
there are two options which u can take, and no others. you can 1. kill him, i know this is drastic but it's the only way unless u take the other way.
2. if he punches u dont fight back, just let him beat u or block but dont strike, if you do you have to kill him.

twisted yes?

haha u got hit with a wrench that must have been awesome. who the hell carries a wrench around?
Last edited by mr barnicals at Oct 10, 2007,
He pulled out a wrench, he told the cops it was for his skateboard.
Pics or it didn't happen
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by lawinnn
He pulled out a wrench, he told the cops it was for his skateboard.

Must have fairy-tapped you with it then. I dunno, I my day if you got hit with a wrench you didn't get back up to post stupid threads.

EDIT: Come to think of it, where the hell did he pull it from?
^^^
well he didnt say where he hit him with the wrench,coulda been in the arm or somethin,or maybe the kid is a pussy and can't swing a wrench for ****
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Quote by lawinnn
Well, long story short, I got into fight, I started it, hit him twice, and he got me twice with a wrench didn't fight fair....I started it, so I guess I had it coming. All in self-defense. I see him walking around school, and I feel some sort of pressure to fight him again. To start **** again, but in reality, I see my mistakes and I really hold no desire to fight him. But if he comes up to me, and throws the first punch, it's ****ing on.

I don't know why I feel pressured. I really just hate it. I am not the type for this fighting bull****, it's ****ing retarded, really. Fight when someone's trying to **** with you is what I say.

Why should the guy fight fair? He was fighting off an attacker after all.....

If you'd come at me, I'd have made damn sure you didn't get up to bitch and moan in the pit about it.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

he wrenched you? lol

were you in rapture?
Those with the heart and the brain to get past this can spot a pathetic without even asking.
Get a power drill and pwn his ass.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

What size was this wrench?

Or is this a metaphorical wrench?

In my opinion, it sounds like you got pwnt, and now feel somewhat inferior, and want to 'regain your honourz'.
Quote by TheGoldenGod
this thread keeps rearing its ugly head. die pube thread, die!
Fightings lame.

grow up
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Quote by terrencemaddox
Get a power drill and pwn his ass.

+1
Quote by richrawr
Fightings lame.

grow up

OK.
Well, I've come to the conclusion that I'm being a little bitch about it, and can't take a hard mistake...I'd like to thank some of you for the words and for reading.
Quote by metacarpi
Why should the guy fight fair? He was fighting off an attacker after all.....

If you'd come at me, I'd have made damn sure you didn't get up to bitch and moan in the pit about it.

Plus One
Quote by seokorn
Ong Bak

Warrior King>Ong Bak

But they both kick immense amounts of derriere!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Fight = lame
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by lawinnn

Having **** in your hands isn't healthy, he was doing you guys a favour. You should thank him and buy him a present. /bad joke
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
It's on! It's on everybody! Race war is on! Yeah it's starting right now! RACE WAR WHOOOO!! It's on! IT'S ****ING ON YEAH!! RACE WAR!!
IT'S ON!!
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by Stukart
It's on! It's on everybody! Race war is on! Yeah it's starting right now! RACE WAR WHOOOO!! It's on! IT'S ****ING ON YEAH!! RACE WAR!!
IT'S ON!!

You sir, win.

I really shouldn't look at the pit whilst i'm at work..... people keep giving me funny looks when I burst out laughing.

I switch the screen back to CAD. I think they think I find CAD hilarious.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by lawinnn

Hmm?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
Hmm?

Preemptive self defence?
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Raii
What size was this wrench?

Well he said it was for his skateboard. I'm guessing that most of the nuts on a skateboard are only about a quarter of an inch across so the wrench was probably a teeny, tiny, lickle, diddy one.
It probably would've been more effective to hit him with the skateboard.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Oct 10, 2007,
what you gotta do is bring in a coffee cup and fill it with gasoline, splash him, then set his ass on fire with a cigarette.

or.. just don't go around picking fights with people that think knocking things out of peoples hands is funny.

you really shouldn't do my first idea. X.X
Quote by breadstick
omg he was knocking things out of peoples hands! DEATH I SAY!!!!

He should be on death row for that shit..

No justice, is there?!

*tut*

But seriously TS, if he hit you with a wrench, you should royally fuck him up.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Oct 10, 2007,
That didnt make much sense but to me but it sounds like your a pyscho maybe it has to do with the fact that you where beat with a wrench maybe your just crazy. I think I'll just leave it at that........
^Nah, if he was psycho, he'd have had a bigger wrench than the one that had just been pulled on him, and a knife and a chainsaw and a gun.
You stupid asshole, he knocked you with a wrench!

No, anyone who pulls out a weapon either has intent to kill, or plays way too many video games. A small wrench can kill you with one swing.
Dickless.
It's not always someones intention to kill if they draw a weapon.

For example, I carry a kubotan (essentially its a short metal bar) with me as a keyring.

I use it in my Jujitsu, so I am more than confident in using it, but only if it were an extreme situation.

If I draw that in a fight, does that mean I have intent to kill or that I play too many video games?

Nope.

It means that it's gotten out of control, and somebody needs to be stopped before something terrible happens (as in me getting my face smashed in).

EDIT: On another note though, never draw a weapon unless you mean to use it, because if someone calls your bluff you suddenly run out of options, and the ones that remain are bad.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Page 1 of 2