Poll: Do you think we are just another animal?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think we are just another animal?
Yes, we are.
34 74%
No.
10 22%
I have no idea what the **** you mean.
2 4%
Voters: 46.
Page 1 of 2
And it's so funny to look at human beings and just think how different we are from other animals.

Yet so much the same...

Savage, violent creatures

Anyway, the point of this is, who else agrees that we are just another animal.

I sometimes find myself just picturing pigs doing the same things we do, and I just laugh.

I'm drunk. I don't apologize if this is pointless, because you opened it!
Does that mean I can sex a cat and feel good about it?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Yes, we are animals.

No, we are not just like all the other animals. The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness. Till then, we're pretty damn different.
Quote by revolutionplz
And it's so funny to look at human beings and just think how different we are from other animals.

Yet so much the same...

Savage, violent creatures

Anyway, the point of this is, who else agrees that we are just another animal.

I sometimes find myself just picturing pigs doing the same things we do, and I just laugh.

George Orwell already wrote this book.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by blarnbatt
we are all savage animals.... and may god have mercy on our souls.

Say that wouldn't be the one and only Charles Manson in your avatar now would it?
Quote by yawn
The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness. Till then, we're pretty damn different.

haha

That seriously was great.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Say that wouldn't be the one and only Charles Manson in your avatar now would it?

Charles Manson is seriously such an awesome person. People think he was crazy, but I seriously think he was one of the most sane people who has ever walked this crazy plane we call Earth.
Quote by revolutionplz
Charles Manson is seriously such an awesome person. People think he was crazy, but I seriously think he was one of the most sane people who has ever walked this crazy plane we call Earth.

I wouldn't say he's completely sane, there's a fine line between insane and genius. Cool, yes.
The main thing that sets us apart from animals is the fact that we are more conscious about what is happening around us and we have the ability to use this information to predict what will happen in the future. Animals do not fear tomorrow or even death the same way us humans do as they are more bothered with eating really.

but for the rest... we behave like animals -.-
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I wouldn't say he's completely sane, there's a fine line between insane and genius. Cool, yes.

Well I respect you for having the avatar at least.

And HaKattack, Animal Farm is such an awesome book.
Quote by thera_x
i has a bucket

WIN.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by yawn
So yesterday someone masturbated and God killed me.

=/

Sorry about that kitteh
I was watching this guy on Larry King, and his name was Oral Roberts.

I laughed my ****ing ass off, because I would hate to be named Oral. haha
Quote by revolutionplz

are u trying to take over your own thread with a new topic?
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by revolutionplz

Pfft, I bet you laugh your ass off every time your dentist tells you of the importance of oral hygiene. =/

Have we gotten so depraved that the mouth is now viewed as a sexual organ? ><
I don't laugh at the dentist, but imagine trying to be taken seriously with the first name Oral.

It might not be funny when I'm sober.
we are... and we should just accept it. by which i mean we shouldnt deny our impulses. we should attempt to educate ourselves and become better people... but we shouldnt say that having sex while unmarried is a sin. its hardwired into our system to just go out there and bone anything that moves...

marriage was invented as a system of controlling women. being married (waaaay back, thousands of years ago and until just a few hundred years ago) was like saying "shes mine. you cant have her. she will bare my children, clean my home, cook my meals, and work my land." thats why the father of the bride had to "give her away" at the ceremony. he was losing a worker and he usually got something in trade (cattle, etc.). all the while they tried to make it see as though it was gods will to have a union between man and woman... and thats the bull**** no one sees today. it wasnt invented by god, it was invented by man. it isnt gods will... gods will is to have us just go out there and bone. thats why he made us with the impulses to do so. (that is, if you believe in god. i dont, im just trying to cover different points of view)

...my god. where did all that come from?

EDIT: thats just one example of how we are animals, btw ...sorry for the rant.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
we are... and we should just accept it. by which i mean we shouldnt deny our impulses. we should attempt to educate ourselves and become better people... but we shouldnt say that having sex while unmarried is a sin. its hardwired into our system to just go out there and bone anything that moves...

marriage was invented as a system of controlling women. being married (waaaay back, thousands of years ago and until just a few hundred years ago) was like saying "shes mine. you cant have her. she will bare my children, clean my home, cook my meals, and work my land." thats why the father of the bride had to "give her away" at the ceremony. he was losing a worker and he usually got something in trade (cattle, etc.). all the while they tried to make it see as though it was gods will to have a union between man and woman... and thats the bull**** no one sees today. it wasnt invented by god, it was invented by man. it isnt gods will... gods will is to have us just go out there and bone. thats why he made us with the impulses to do so. (that is, if you believe in god. i dont, im just trying to cover different points of view)

Awesome post. Marry me?

Get it ....

But seriously, good post.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

umm... im a dude.

...just so you know :-/
Quote by Article

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Nice.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Page 1 of 2