Why not? I made the "punks have small penises" thread. If I were elected preisdent, just think of what might happen. It would be utter chaos and anarchy. It would be soooo p0nx!
If the vote is for 'Hobgoblin Rapist' or 'Idiot who uses AOL speak' then I will surely see to it.
Quote by Zardokk
Why not? I made the "punks have small penises" thread. If I were elected preisdent, just think of what might happen. It would be utter chaos and anarchy. It would be soooo p0nx!

Utter chaos and anarchy you say?

What a completely original concept for a punk!

By god, you've got my vote!
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by Tummaenkeli
If the vote is for 'Hobgoblin Rapist' or 'Idiot who uses AOL speak' then I will surely see to it.

Soup-Is-Good-Food-erBlob. Bettering everyone else all day long

Get out the p0nx forum. In-jokes ftw! *-)
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I think that Zardokk is a moderately good poster who would make a moderately good president.

Although I think that those threads on penises were a little over the top, this was over the summer so I only had a quick look, but even so, t'was mayhem.
reasons 2 vote 4 me

im nice
ill let ppl say watever they want unless theyr racist or christian
im freinds w/ axeslash
Quote by wallyguitar666
reasons 2 vote 4 me

im nice
ill let ppl say watever they want unless theyr racist or christian
im freinds w/ axeslash

Nope. You're still lying. Still not my friend. Maybe do something other than post the same thing over and over again?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by Zardokk

I don´t want a president who knows how well hung I am