well this wasnt a date so it doesnt really count, but i feel like a total asshat. Me and my friend Sabrina always meet up on wednesday mornings at 11am and she comes in this early just so we can hang out (we have an hour and a half together, then she has to wait for an hour on her own so its nice of her to come in just for me)...and for some ****ed up reason my alarm didnt go off this morning, or maybe it did and i was in sleep mode and turned it off..but its now 11.42 and i feel like a dick.

so ever been stood up? or accidentley stood up someone like i did today?
Yea dude, I've done that with High School
every once in a while =] But seriously, just
tell her what happened. It'll be cool.
Quote by Tummaenkeli
Nope.
Is Sabrina a witch?

Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
So rather than call her and tell her you overslept, you posted a thread on the pit? Way to go jackass!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
So rather than call her and tell her you overslept, you posted a thread on the pit? Way to go jackass!

do you think im retarded? like the first thing i would do is post this thread..way to go jackass!
im pretty good at being somewhere on time or contacting them in advance when i can't make it. im almost always early, usually it's me that gets stood up.
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
Quote by Birdy266
was just bout to ask that

Beat ya' to it.
Last edited by Tummaenkeli at Oct 10, 2007,