Your vote will go to LAVAZZA ,

- because no one will vote for me, if you don´t do either, it´s mainstream
- because I am german and against my roots I don´t want to conquer poland
- because coffee is delicious
- because I boycott the exploiting tea industrie
- because I respect you that much that I talk to you in my second language
- because you LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE ME

.....believe me......go to the ballot box with a cross next to LAVAZZA you LIKE ME
I'm definitely going to vote for lavazza, because he's one of the few people on this forum who isn't a total eejit.
By all means, paste it into your sig.

What are you going to do about the rising crusty problem in the forums?

Many softcore adversaries intend to legalise it.
So Lavazza, if elected, how will you maintain the uppage of the ponx?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
^ Hmmm, you make a persuasive argument.

How do you stand on the divisive issue of whether or not BrianApocalypse is secretly the Chupacabra, the goat-sucking monster of Mexico?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
you know how i was going to vote for you, cause we're like..practically neighbours or something. but *this* - because I boycott the exploiting tea industrie- really offends me
soymilk please <3

"or end like gazza"

That's brilliant. Paul Gascoigne is an alcoholic who cries every time he gets thrown out of the england squad!
reasons 2 vote 4 me

im nice
ill let ppl say watever they want unless theyr racist or christian
im freinds w/ axeslash
^Kurt Tucholsky once said: The cat is the only animal that convinced the humans to keep it alive without a real reason
(You see I´m ****ing intelligent as well)

Quote by axeslash
How do you stand on the divisive issue of whether or not BrianApocalypse is secretly the Chupacabra, the goat-sucking monster of Mexico?

He´s from England, so I dare him everything, but I don´t care who votes fo me,

by the way: I don´t care if I win or not, I´ll be the next president (G.W. Bush is my idol, he hadn´t the most votes either)
Last edited by lavazza at Oct 11, 2007,
Quote by lavazza
Okay new announcement:
When I am president Brian or his kitties will end as Nr. 46 sweet-and-sour with extra cheese

Do not want!

election advertising....that´s clear.....the mafia of New Jersey helped me to get this into your class

Quote by cherry_bomb
you know how i was going to vote for you, cause we're like..practically neighbours or something. but *this* - because I boycott the exploiting tea industrie- really offends me

I didn´t do this on purpose......but I try to repair.....the Netherlands are great!!!! They have cheap coffee....and under my reign tea will still be allowed