donloaded it for free, its brilliant,best money i've ever spent!

anyone else listened to it yet?
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
You see, this is why bands don't normally chose to put their album up for free.

People love the album but don't pay money for it.

Ok, so I'm not a radiohead fan, but if I was, I know that I would want to pay some money for it, even if it was only £5-10.

So, if you like it, then show you're apporval by giving some money for it, please.

Think about how hard they must have worked to make it, and give.

(Sorry bout the little rant there)
Highlights:
-The transition of the reverse tracks to just bass and drums in Nude.
-Faust Arp. Where did that come from?
-Reckoner. Jesus.
-The vocals and production on House of Cards.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
You see, this is why bands don't normally chose to put their album up for free.

People love the album but don't pay money for it.

Ok, so I'm not a radiohead fan, but if I was, I know that I would want to pay some money for it, even if it was only £5-10.

So, if you like it, then show you're apporval by giving some money for it, please.

Think about how hard they must have worked to make it, and give.

(Sorry bout the little rant there)

Bull****....i have every right to download it for free. Thats the point, its up to me. Thats why i love them so much. I'll prob buy the disc version wen it comes out anyway
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
Quote by hard to explain
donloaded it for free, its brilliant,best money i've ever spent!

anyone else listened to it yet?

And how does that work, Downloaded it for free, and it the best money youve ever spent ?
Quote by hard to explain
Bull****....i have every right to download it for free. Thats the point, its up to me. Thats why i love them so much. I'll prob buy the disc version wen it comes out anyway

Yes, i agree you have the right, but you should use that right responsively and maybe pay some money.
I'm probably going to download it for free now

but I'll actually buy the CD when it comes out in December

I NEVER download albums, but I won't be able to not download this album knowing that it's already out but I wouldn't be able to get it for another 2 months

I think that's fair enough
I would've spent some money on it, but since I don't yet have my debit card, I couldn't. Once I do have it, though, I'm gonna buy the discbox.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

it''' be interesting to compare how much they make from this album against albums that have sold roughly the same numbers, if it does that well (or not), just to see how people react to having the option of paying nothing.
Quote by Greentreejester
And how does that work, Downloaded it for free, and it the best money youve ever spent ?

that was my attempt at being witty

Maynard James Keenan
ive been listening to it all day. at first wasnt all that crazy about it but after listens it ****in rocks

i payed £5.00 plus the £0.45 debit card charge. so i payed $11.08, i would also get the disc set but that will come out around 80 bucks for me and i dont have the money to send that much for a cd

EDIT: videotape is my favorite on it, idk why but somethin bout the repedative piano always get me (listen to Mogwai's i know you are but what am i, whole song is basicly based off one chord)
I was under the impression that you could go on the website on the day of release and just download it. I didn't hear about the email thing until today.
My f**king download buggered up and now it thinks I've used my activation code. Dang it I'm sure customer services will sort it out but I want that f**ker NOW!