I'm after a new Strat -lefthanded, so not many to look at locally so i wanted to know who are the daddies of the online dealers in UK.

Who's the best/cheapest/quickest with the best range?

Anyone to avoid?
www.thomann.de is a really good site. It's based in mainland Europe, Germany i think, but shipping is cheap and you don't have to pay taxes. They have lots of stuff cheaper as well.
www.gak.co.uk are the cheapest UK based dealer i've found. Their service is great aswell. Very quick and precise.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
Gak is good, but don't show stock details and are expensive on some things, shipping can take a while too.

thomann is awesome, faster shipping times than GAK and cheaper on some stuff, but more expensive on others.

Go with whatever you can get the better deal on, basically. Shipping is often cheaper with thomann for some reason.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
I always get anything online from GAK or Thomann, normally Thomann is cheaper (although sometimes its the opposite and expensive in comparison to GAK)

And I can vouch for both of the shops as being reliable...well, Gak can sometimes send a lemon or not tell you its not in stock until youv made your order and waited for a week.
Thomann have a big contract with DHL which means they can offer free postage on most stuff. Its only the really cheap stuff that has a postage charge and that tends to be less than most postage despite being in Germany. Average delivery is 4-5 days on Thomann however some people report receiving their gear in 2-3 days. I guess it depends when in the day you get the order in.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Never heard of Thomann, only GAK. Being a lefty I know what troubles you face.

Not a lot there with regards to left handed strats on GAK.

I'll have to check Thomann out though.

I'd still be a bit apprehensive about buying a guitar online though, you don’t really know what you’re gonna get.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
I can't really help out much, except... i recommend against ordering anything online while we have a postal strike... (i dunno if its nation wide, but there's a strike where i live)
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
I can't really help out much, except... i recommend against ordering anything online while we have a postal strike... (i dunno if its nation wide, but there's a strike where i live)
It's only the Royal Mail on strike, companies like City Link (who GAK use) and UPS (who thomann use) are unaffected. We're getting a huge amount of deliveries here and there's a strike.
Quote by MrCarrot
It's only the Royal Mail on strike, companies like City Link (who GAK use) and UPS (who thomann use) are unaffected. We're getting a huge amount of deliveries here and there's a strike.

ah ok. i guess that means stuff would still get here, even though i think royal fail is local? (btw, all my stuff from thomann has arrived in DHL vans so far )
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Oh, Thomann has a 30day return policy I think, which means if you are sent a lemon and its not playable as it should, you could return it (at least I think so)
^^ Yeah pretty much.

I meant to say DHL, they're both 3 letter delivery companies and you know, honest mistake, my wah was DHL i'm pretty sure.