If she keeps singing like that, she'll lose her voice within 10 years if not less. still interesting if you're into it.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
That was pretty amazing.

Quote by FretboardToAsh
If she keeps singing like that, she'll lose her voice within 10 years if not less. still interesting if you're into it.

What's she doing wrong?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
why would it make her loose her voice ? sure she seems to be singing in a strange way, but it doesnt sound like it would damage her ?
Wow, that was amazing. I'm blown away.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
I think it's crazy how good of a voice she has along with the control of it. I've heard she's breathtaking live.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
she's probably the greatest thing to ever come out of romford.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
I'm just waiting for someone to come in here and say "OmGZZ! sh3 d0nt even ply teh geetar, lulz!1!11!!".

Anyway, yeah she's really good. Very cool vid.
I know someone who absolutely loves her. She's quite brilliant.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by European Son
I'm just waiting for someone to come in here and say "OmGZZ! sh3 d0nt even ply teh geetar, lulz!1!11!!".

Anyway, yeah she's really good. Very cool vid.

Nah, it'd be:

"Pfft, anyone can sing like that, but where's the EMOTION??????"

Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.