I have guitar lessons and love to play!!! My guitar teacher told me tht a small percentage of people nowadays play an instrument. I can understand tht probs because the percentage has decreased from the times of motzart. ( random idea, may not be true) So how come its so hard to make a living out of music??
I understand tht there are thousands and thousands playing still, but why do bands like led zep, white stripes, acdc and etc make it big??
there was sumthin bout them that made them special, thats what.
I dont think there are odds to makin it, as it depends on what the niche in the market is.
but, if you go out and play ur stuff, then your a hundred times better than people who change to fit their labels wants etc.
its not hard to make a living out of it...you can play small shows or teach your instrument to other people and make a living...its hard to get exposure and get famous not to make a living
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
Quote by deadhand329
its not hard to make a living out of it...you can play small shows or teach your instrument to other people and make a living...its hard to get exposure and get famous not to make a living

So true.