Page 1 of 2
I just saw her new music video. Holy crap it looks so budget. I kinda like the song though.

Her personal life aside, what do you guys think? Should she leave the music world for good? I think she still has work to do because her live performance at the VMA's was awful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ceCMpPJgc
Ugh... Mass produced corporate music. What if she actually could write her own songs?? Oh, I forgot that she wouldn't be famous in that case.
I don't even know if she's actually written any songs herself.
I'm a communist. Really.
i looked at this threqad coz it was by rhitard, now im disapointed by the content.

and its not good pretty run of the mill stuff
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Ugh... Mass produced corporate music. What if she actually could write her own songs?? Oh, I forgot that she wouldn't be famous in that case.

Go listen to your underground metal music then.

This music actually entertains the masses, so "LEAVE HER ALONE!"

/Crocker
Gimmie MOAR
Damn even Britney laughs at Chris Crocker...
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Such boring music. Sigh. Kick-snare-kick-snare. Put that on repeat and add some synth and there you go. And wow, the lyrics have such deep meanings
Quote by sashki
Co-writes means telling the producer "Liek OMG I don't wanna sing that LOL"

Lmao
GIMME MOAR MOTHERF**KER.

Well, I hate pop music, but I think the song will be quite popular.

Oh, and what are the bets on Timbaland contributing on/producing her new album?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Deflection
Such boring music. Sigh. Kick-snare-kick-snare. Put that on repeat and add some synth and there you go. And wow, the lyrics have such deep meanings

I think it has a hidden meaning.

I think she wants MOAR maybe.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']GIMME MOAR MOTHERF**KER.

Well, I hate pop music, but I think the song will be quite popular.

Oh, and what are the bets on Timbaland contributing on/producing her new album?
You wants MOAR? I think you've had enough dear.

Surprisingly, he apparently hasn't
Eh, she could probably have sued her manager for making her go on then. She obviosuly wasn't ready.

Unluckily the slimy bastard quite soon after. It's damaged his reputation as a manager...but it's ruined Britney. The record company won't be spending much money on Britney, they'l probably try and recoup some of their losses on her record deal and then drop her.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by sashki
Co-writes means telling the producer "Liek OMG I don't wanna sing that LOL"

Actually... it probably mean contributing whatever skill shes pick up in her 10 + years in the music buisness (much more than you, almost definitely) to the songs that are written for her.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
shes still sexy
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
Lol @ MOAR.

Her old stuff was catchy, but that was because my sister would play her crap around the house over and over until I learned the lyrics, dance routines and other borderline homosexual activities.

GIMMIE MOAR MUTHA FUGGAS!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Ugh... Mass produced corporate music.

Oh no!!!

Fight the power you fatcat hating savior of music!

Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Speaking of which, does anyone remember which of her songs was almost the exact same melody as Rob Zombie - Dragula?
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Raziel2p
Speaking of which, does anyone remember which of her songs was almost the exact same melody as Rob Zombie - Dragula?

I just listened to it and I have no idea which one sounds like that.

Maybe it was "Do Something"?
Quote by Archaon
Gimme GWAR, bitch.

haha

THATS the song's hidden meaning...

haha
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Rhitard
I just listened to it and I have no idea which one sounds like that.

Maybe it was "Do Something"?

I think it was, yeah. The chorus, anyways.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Rhitard
Aww thanks man

I vote this best thread EVAR.

All thanks to Rhi
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Eh, even for a pop singer I find her music boring. She may as well leave the music industry.. It's not like anyone is interested in her for her music. And I'm sure pre-teen girls that WOULD be her fans are way too busy learning all about A7X and Fall Out Boy to want to listen to her. And besides that..

Pink kicks the **** out of Britney.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
This song is not as catchy as Sexyback.
Real eyes realise real lies.
Quote by Zeh
This song is not as catchy as Sexyback.

Speaking of which...

Has anyone else noticed that her life pretty much went into a death-spiral after she broke up with Justin Timberlake?

Just saying.

I'm giving 40-to-1 odds that she dies by the end of next year.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
What I hate the most about this song (and almost every other single Britney has put out since I graduated from high school) is how little she sings. The "song" is a bunch of electronic rhythm and bass, occasionally punctuated by (what might be) Britney's voice. She's a gimmick, a decoration, on her own record. The only way Britney will ever be taken seriously is if she starts singing. That may not be what the record company wants from her, but she has the experience, the money, and the clout to make whatever record she wants. Short of that, she might as well just quit now and become a judge on a reality show.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by meh!
Actually... it probably mean contributing whatever skill shes pick up in her 10 + years in the music buisness (much more than you, almost definitely) to the songs that are written for her.

I doubt it. She doesn't play an instrument (and she lip-syncs in concert right?). Automatically, he knows more about music than her except maybe from a business standpoint, but even then everyone knows she's not particularly intelligent so she probably has learnt nothing.

Also, if you're a pop star like Britney, and co-write all your songs, it does mean saying "How about changing that word? OMGZ I get writing credit! Even though I'm illiterate!". It just does.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I wonder if it was written with Chris Crocker in mind. He says "all you people want is MORE" in that video and then she releases a song called "Gimme More"?
Coincidence? Or a giant conspiracy?
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by PatchworkMan
What I hate the most about this song (and almost every other single Britney has put out since I graduated from high school) is how little she sings. The "song" is a bunch of electronic rhythm and bass, occasionally punctuated by (what might be) Britney's voice. She's a gimmick, a decoration, on her own record. The only way Britney will ever be taken seriously is if she starts singing. That may not be what the record company wants from her, but she has the experience, the money, and the clout to make whatever record she wants. Short of that, she might as well just quit now and become a judge on a reality show.

A good tune is a good tune.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Child In Time

A good tune is a good tune.

Even if that were a good tune, what has Britney got to do with it?
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by CaptainWow
Speaking of which...

Has anyone else noticed that her life pretty much went into a death-spiral after she broke up with Justin Timberlake?

Just saying.

I'm giving 40-to-1 odds that she dies by the end of next year.

Haha that's true.

I think people should give her a break though. I've seen the strain it put my parents through when they were fighting for custody over me and my brother. I can't imagine how Britney feels with cameras following her around everywhere and people going "LULZ YOUSE AN UNFIT MOTHER!"

The whole thing over her nearly dropping her baby was so ridiculous. If the photographers weren't following her and gave her space to move it would never have happened. And it wasn't as if she was dangling it over a balcony
Page 1 of 2