I'm looking for a website that has both of these in stock at good prices and it has to ship to ireland.
So far my best is "tunnelvisionMusic" with 181 euro shipped (257 dollars) (135 for J+H and 70 for MXR)

Please help me because thats about 30 euro over budget for me.
If you could name out some sites that ship worldwide that'd be a huuuge help.
Thanks!
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
Last edited by CommanderCool6 at Oct 10, 2007,
Thoughs new pedals look alot like baby toys,and not enough like guitar pedals.From the advertisement they look platicy and fragile.Post how they turn out when you get it.
Quote by Galapogos
Thoughs new pedals look alot like baby toys,and not enough like guitar pedals.From the advertisement they look platicy and fragile.Post how they turn out when you get it.

...eh...bearla please?
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
Quote by CommanderCool6
...eh...bearla please?

Don't know whatcha mean by that,but I'll asume you didnt understand what I said.They just look not durable,and like I dont know cheap.
Quote by Galapogos
Don't know whatcha mean by that,but I'll asume you didnt understand what I said.They just look not durable,and like I dont know cheap.

Haha,Bearla is English in Irish...

Nah they're very very very good,I've tried them already.

The Cubists
Quote by CommanderCool6
Haha,Bearla is English in Irish...

Nah they're very very very good,I've tried them already.

Oh cool,hows the footswitch?It looks funny.
Quote by Galapogos
Oh cool,hows the footswitch?It looks funny.

You sure we're talking about the same thing?

Jekyll and Hyde OD/Dist from Visual Sound?

The Cubists
Quote by Galapogos
They came out with new "improved ones",that looks extremely wierd.

They're the same except red +a sharp blunt switch on hyde side + a few small internal extras

The Cubists
Quote by CommanderCool6
They're the same except red +a sharp blunt switch on hyde side + a few small internal extras

Oh because they looked really wierd in the advertisement.
Quote by CommanderCool6

No, theres a whole new revised one, but it isnt available yet.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
No, theres a whole new revised one, but it isnt available yet.

Oh right,Maybe i should wait?
How long will it be?

The Cubists
I found this on some website,So it's just a noise reduction system thats added? like a noise suppressor?

"VISUAL SOUND V2 JEKYLL AND HYDE OVERDRIVE AND DISTORTION PEDAL
Same great sound as the original, but with an added noise reduction system. Overdrive controls include drive, tone, volume and a bass boost switch. Distortion controls include drive, treble, mid and volume controls. Die-cast aluminum chassis and an easy access battey door. 9v battery operation or may be powered by an optional AC power supply.
on order, expected arrival date 10/26/07
V2JH .. list $222.00 ours $149.95"

The Cubists