3. Satanic Rites Of Drugula
4. Raptus
5. The Chosen Few
6. Torquemada 71
7. Black Magic Rituals & Perversions
8. Saturnine

UK/EUROPE-Nov 12th
U.S.A.-Nov 20th

Also, split with Reverend Bizarre released late '07/early '08.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Must. Get.

'nuff said
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

YES! You're always the bearer of good doom news. Has anyone heard anything off the album yet? I'm acctually not going to download this one. I swear to god.
It has leaked, and yes it kicks ass. I had allready decided to buy it before and now I'm defenatly going to. Jus vocals are amazing and kinda sorrowfull and clean and there's alot of cool guitar leads and solos flying everywhere amongst the dark atmosphere.
The drummer tries to sound like Greening but is far from his awsomeness, still good though.
I was a little dissapointed that the promissed 20 minute organ-led epic wasn't on it.
I heard a bit of it today, my friend downloaded it. It's different, can't say whether or not I like it yet. I wasn't feeling to vocals though. Gonna wait til it comes out and buy it.
Quote by DehumanizeR
I was a little dissapointed that the promissed 20 minute organ-led epic wasn't on it.

The leaked version you are hearing is unmastered and some songs are edited or cut short, as far as I know. So fingers crossed, it should be on there as promised.

Maybe I should stop being so moralistic about downloading....as with So Long Suckers I'm going to end up being the last person here to hear a release from one of my favorite bands. Bleh.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
DAAAAAAAAAAA NAAAAA NAAAAA NOOOOAHHHH NOOOOOAHHHHHH DAAAAAAAA NAAAAAAAAA NAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'd like to check this out, but stores don't sell real music anymore.
Dammit, I didn't even know about this.

Show how much I've been keeping in touch with the metal scene as of lately.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days