ok i was wandering would a B-52 AT100 be able to handle stuff like devil driver and arch enemy? j/w
but yeah i kind of play a bit of everything from old punk to black metal

would i be able to get thosse tones with a jcm800? or900 with a bit of OD
or would the b-52 have pretty much enough gain wiht a little bit of OD because i want really good cleans as well for my side projects other then my band and the amp is going to be a head+cab
any other suggestions feel free to add

p.s. i had a 5150 it was to muddy for my taste i like more crystal clear crunch
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
look blacklist, it is virtually impossible to get amazing clean tones and perfect devil driver distortion/crunch out of any amp "stock". All of these guys use processors of some sort, take opeth for example, they use Laney stacks,i have played one, the clean was a bit above average but the distortion was horrible, this is why they use the boss gt-8 for their distorted sounds, and probably the clean to for that matter. Either way, if you want perfection, you better have a big pocket book, because you are not going to get what you want all in one amp, if you are cheap, you will get something and learn to like it.
well i have enough money for effects and what not but i just dont want a mudded out amp at loud volumes or clean that still have a bit of distorted sound but at the moment my limit is 1,700 but i also have to buy new mic's and a new sound board
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
So then what's the most you want to spend on an amp?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Mesa Dual Rectifier.

Sounds like the only thing that can give you everything you need. But i don't know how much a mesa is in USD.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by MetalheadA7X
Mesa Dual Rectifier.

Sounds like the only thing that can give you everything you need. But i don't know how much a mesa is in USD.

I wouldn't call a Dual Recto an amp with very good cleans, they're alright, but nothing very inspiring.

I own a 5150 as well and know what you mean by your description, if you go with Mesa, get a F series or Mark IV, both have great cleans and loads of gain, love my F-30
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com