Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Obvious troll is too goddamn obvious
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
no flame sheild can save you now....
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
i love 50 cent hes a great rapper i think u shud all b more openminded im a rocker who occasionally listens to rap
actually i listned to rap my entire life intil 2 years ago n my first album was toxicity wen i was 10=)my mom threw it away cuz it was to hardcore for her n maybe for a 10 year old lol
after years of not hearing 1 soad song i still remembered the lyrics wen i heard them hwo awesommme lol
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by European Son
50 Cent doesn't rock. He raps. And he's terrible at it in my opinion, but each to their own.

Agree with that. I'd say one of the worst, in fact. But there are plenty of contenders to that title these days.

@brooklyn: No offense but being open minded has nothing to do with it. What made rap was the beats, the lyrics and the truth. 50 may get someone to make beats for him, but as long as his lyrics are pointless, slow and dumb, his general attitude stinks, his IQ is at 2 and he has absolutely nothing to say whatsoever with his music (the most important part of rap in my opinion), then all the open mindedness in the world can't make him a great rapper.

But like I said, no offense to you because you're young. You'll get it in time. While you wait, check out 2pac.
Last edited by Aziraphale at Oct 10, 2007,
Quote by brooklynsoulja1
i love 50 cent hes a great rapper i think u shud all b more openminded im a rocker who occasionally listens to rap
actually i listned to rap my entire life intil 2 years ago n my first album was toxicity wen i was 10=)my mom threw it away cuz it was to hardcore for her n maybe for a 10 year old lol
after years of not hearing 1 soad song i still remembered the lyrics wen i heard them hwo awesommme lol

wait.... ur mom wouldnt let you listen to system of a down, but you can listen to 50 cent?
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by brooklynsoulja1

OMFG thats exactly what happened to me, except it was dr dre that i was into
Threadstarter, can you say "Kanye West"?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by European Son
Kanye West is good.

True dat. Not an awesome rapper (although he's getting better), but a kickass producer and song writer/lyricist.

50 is not.
you know what, i actually agree with all of you?
i was just seeing how terribly hated he was :P
and yes kanye west is pretty good
Quote by Aziraphale
True dat. Not an awesome rapper (although he's getting better), but a kickass producer and song writer/lyricist.

50 is not.

I fully agree.
The difference is that Kanye has some talent (although not much, but I still like him) and 50 is a twat who can't even rap. That's pretty ****.