I'm in.
Founder and Gaz of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM me to join.

The Metal Militia
"Banging that head that doesn't bang!"

Quote by -Vogel-
All bow down for the mighty Holy Wars
I'd hit it

PS HolyWars, you should put the ] on the quote in your sig
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Hell yeah! I'm in
If you disagree with anything I say, just take it as a joke
...or go to hell

Hooray for cough medicine!
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
Hooray for cough medicine!

Is that what it tastes like? I don't even know what type of alcohol it is: whiskey? beer?
I don't like alcohol anyway but Dave Grohl talks about Jagermeister a lot and it's easy to plant things in my young mind lol
Quote by CE49
Is that what it tastes like? I don't even know what type of alcohol it is: whiskey? beer?
I don't like alcohol anyway but Dave Grohl talks about Jagermeister a lot and it's easy to plant things in my young mind lol

Get out!
Quote by Izz
Get out!

*walks away with tail between legs*
Jagrbomb Jagrbomb
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
Quote by CE49

It has licorice flavor to it.

GTFO NAO
jesus christ lol. i forgot about this completely...why?....i was drunk on jager at the time

so ive been a bit disorganised about this hahaha, but yea just add it into your sig or somethin if you want. everyones invited!

ill maybe post some rules up if i can think of some good ones. feel free to suggest some ideas lol. (jager related obviously)