Hi,

My band and I were recently in a battle of the bands, and most of the voting is done online. I would really like it if you all can vote for us, and if your in a similar situation please post your link.

http://s161513971.onlinehome.us/tinc?key=Rh3qdCz3&formname=TheUnashamed
Eyes
Quote by woodenbandman
My dear man, I must petition you for photographic evidence, or the described events cannot be verified, and will be written off as fallacy.
why would we vote for u if we cant even hear u or the competition. thats pretty cheap there bro
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Gays aren't discriminated against, they just can't get married, big ****ing deal.
There will soon be a video up, ya dicks.
Eyes
Quote by woodenbandman
My dear man, I must petition you for photographic evidence, or the described events cannot be verified, and will be written off as fallacy.
wow you really expect ppl to use their telepathic powers to know that a video would be up?jeez.no one should vote if ur gonna act like a waste of sperm.lol.just an opinion...
Sorry I went off the handle there. I guess I was having a bad day, and I should have said the video was coming soon. So, lewy and mr. mexican I apologize for calling you dicks.
Eyes
Quote by woodenbandman