Hey, im going down to a band signing in london on monday and was wondering how many of you guys have been to a band signing?

main ques
where
who
what did ya get signed
anything funny?

cheers
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
I got a picture of some old country guy signed at a concert in Disney World when I was like 4. That's all though.
I went to a Mastodon signing. It was cool and all but I didn't get to actually talk with 'em a lot because they were too busy signing. I just got a poster signed and I was so pissed off at myself for forgeting my copy of Blood Mountain because I wanted it signed. I almost bought another as the signing took place in a record store. The show after that was amazing, though.
The Rumble Strips played at the HMV near me, I went and got an InvictaFM goodie bag, which included a random Girls Aloud single. I didn't have any money to get the Rumble Strips' single, so I asked them to sign the Girls Aloud one instead. Pissed the bouncers off no end.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
hmm, going to an A7X one soon, and thinking of getting my guitar signed, even though its an ibanez lol
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.