uhhh, I dont think theres a thread like this already...
but I was thinking about my memories from a few years back and thought it would be cool for people to share a few stories. You know, drunken nights, and all that jazz.

ok so heres some of my teenage memories...

theres a crappy little studio where I live, basicly the only place I can practise...
my mate knew the owner so we are all cool from the off really.

but once we where inside, the owner and about 6 mates go upstairs and get stoned out of their heads. so we looked at eachother and said "go?" and ran out while they where upstairs lol. the guy was so funny, everytime we came back to practise he'd be like "do I know you dudes?" haha
we got away with it about 6 times before he began to threaten us.

theres load of little things i remember which make me laugh but I cba to type them all and you guys probably dont care anyway

any funny/lame/stupid memories you wanna share go right ahead...
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Cut off all your fingers, and keep them in a freezer until your cravings stop, then go to hospital and have them sewn back on.

If you manage to smoke without fingers then you deserve a cigarette
Quote by HiMyNameIsMatt
uhhh, I dont think theres a thread like this already...
but I was thinking about my memories from a few years back and thought it would be cool for people to share a few stories. You know, drunken nights, and all that jazz.

ok so heres some of my teenage memories...

theres a crappy little studio where I live, basicly the only place I can practise...
my mate knew the owner so we are all cool from the off really.

but once we where inside, the owner and about 6 mates go upstairs and get stoned out of their heads. so we looked at eachother and said "go?" and ran out while they where upstairs lol. the guy was so funny, everytime we came back to practise he'd be like "do I know you dudes?" haha
we got away with it about 6 times before he began to threaten us.

theres load of little things i remember which make me laugh but I cba to type them all and you guys probably dont care anyway

any funny/lame/stupid memories you wanna share go right ahead...

so you were at a studio with a bunch of musicians smoking a ton of weed, and you left????? whats wrong with you!!!
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
It's annoying really, all my teenage drinking memories consist of things like stopping people drowning in rivers, spending 12 hours cleaning up other peoples puke, and sitting on the corner outside mccolls wondering why the hell I'm friends with these idiots?
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Your story makes no sense. What's so rebellious about running away from a studio while everyone else is getting chonged upstairs???
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I owed they guy alot of money for renting the studio...

its his own fault that we got away with it so often though
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Cut off all your fingers, and keep them in a freezer until your cravings stop, then go to hospital and have them sewn back on.

If you manage to smoke without fingers then you deserve a cigarette
When I was 12 years old, I went walking in the grass.. Apparently for the first time in my entire life, and my friend Professor Oak stopped me, and told me not to leave the town without proper protection. He took me back to his place.. I was kind of nervous because I thought he was going to molest me.. But I went with him anyway. He gave me a Bulbasaur, and let me start my pokemon journey.

Long story short, in less than a month, I was a pokemon master, caught all the pokemon, and destroyed the Elite Four.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.