uhhh, I dont think theres a thread like this already...
but I was thinking about my memories from a few years back and thought it would be cool for people to share a few stories. You know, drunken nights, and all that jazz.

ok so heres one of my memories...

theres a crappy little studio where I live, basicly the only place I can practise...
my mate knew the owner so we are all cool from the off really.

but once we where inside, the owner and about 6 mates go upstairs and get stoned out of their heads. so we looked at eachother and said "go?" and ran out while they where upstairs lol. the guy was so funny, everytime we came back to practise he'd be like "do I know you dudes?" haha
we got away with it about 6 times before he began to threaten us.

...good times

theres a lot of little things i remember which make me laugh but I cba to type them and you guys probably dont care much anyway

any funny/lame/stupid memories you wanna share go right ahead...
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Cut off all your fingers, and keep them in a freezer until your cravings stop, then go to hospital and have them sewn back on.

If you manage to smoke without fingers then you deserve a cigarette

Teenage revolution! In the heart of the town! Teenage revolution! Spread the word around!
Drinking in Greenwich Park (a royal park in London, Henry VIII's back garden) sitting in a group of 64 of us drinking ourselves into a stupor (drinking at any age is illegal in a royal park) and running away from police officers in the dead of night, and then having an out door gig the next day while being hungover
im still a teen but once at a party after a couple beers i was playin guitar for sum chiks tryin to show off doin some sweeps n then playin canon rock...i bang this sh!zznit out n the girls r like o thats kool then one requests hey there delialah n they all start screaming n cheering
i was like o god wat garbage typical non guitar apericaiting girls anywayz after i threw up in my mouth after i was done playing american idiot...yes someone requested that also
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by brooklynsoulja1
anywayz after i threw up in my mouth after i was done playing american idiot...yes someone requested that also

haha why the hell did you throw up?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Cut off all your fingers, and keep them in a freezer until your cravings stop, then go to hospital and have them sewn back on.

cause he played american idiot,i know i want to throw up everytime i hear it
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Most people here are still teenagers, as evident by the lame American Idiot comments.
Quote by roger88
cause he played american idiot,i know i want to throw up everytime i hear it

You are cool.
Well I'm still a teenager but I have a very scarred childhood so I can't think of anything good. Go to school, do work, come home, do work. That's about it.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
idk i dont have teenage "memories" because most of them only happend around 2-3 years ago, im still enjoying them. alot of adults i ask say they would never want to be a teenager again, so i guess my adult life is going to kick even more ass
Quote by brooklynsoulja1
im still a teen but once at a party after a couple beers i was playin guitar for sum chiks tryin to show off doin some sweeps n then playin canon rock...i bang this sh!zznit out n the girls r like o thats kool then one requests hey there delialah n they all start screaming n cheering
i was like o god wat garbage typical non guitar apericaiting girls anywayz after i threw up in my mouth after i was done playing american idiot...yes someone requested that also

You have some real problems if you throw up because you don't like a song
Quote by GiantRaven

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

"Doctor, yesterday I vomited."

"Did you experience any motion sickness beforehand, or any change in diet?"

"No, I played a song on guitar that I don't like. Then I vomited."

"Fuckin weirdo."
This one time I was in America (where in America I dunno, I just woke up in an alley way there).

Yeah so anyway I dropped my wallet on a bus full of people, and it went through the window. Thinking the situation through, I exclaimed....

"AWWWHHH MAN, 20 BUXXXX!!!!!!!11111"

The bus also got wind of this tom foolery, cue much awwhh manning and 20 buxxing.

Anyway some people started a fight up the front of the wagon beside the side walk over there (WAIT TILL I TELL THE FOLKS BACK HOME). Then this one old lady turned round to me and offered me a mentos mint, before informing me that "youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air!"
Quote by yawn
Most people here are still teenagers, as evident by the lame American Idiot comments.

I'm a teenager and I thought those comments were the dumbest thing I'd seen in a whole five minutes (I was looking at a different thread before this...)

We're not ALL bad y'know.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by yawn
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

"Doctor, yesterday I vomited."

"Did you experience any motion sickness beforehand, or any change in diet?"

"No, I played a song on guitar that I don't like. Then I vomited."

"Fuckin weirdo."

I'm sure doctors aren't allowed to insult their patients.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by GiantRaven

haha, like the kid from south park... throwing up with joy?? nahhhh

Im still a teenager, we grow up way too fast
gonna miss all the crazy things we do...
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Last edited by HiMyNameIsMatt at Oct 11, 2007,
Me and my friend would always pretend to break into my house at night. We only did it when cars drove by. Like we jumped over the walls into my backyard and stuff. We pretend to break into our own cars and stuff. And then when we run out of ideas, we jump out of the shadows and run when a car drives by just to make a scene.

I love being a stupid teenager