ok so i wanted to know what most people use my guitar and amp for. and also what their strong points are together,

guitar - my guitar

amp- my amp

ive played all kinds of music on these together and it all sounds decent-good, but what are they typically made for?
they are made for terrible guitar players with no knowledge of how to produce a decent sound
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by pavel
they are made for terrible guitar players with no knowledge of how to produce a decent sound

stfu asshole
ok sure thing
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by pavel

yeah if you don't have anything constructive to say, F**k off
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Quote by pavel

sweet, thx for the advice
i love threads like this
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
-SD "Pearly Gates" bridge pickup
-50's style wiring
Digitech RP150
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Electro-Harmonix LPB-1 Linear Power Booster
Peavey Windsor Studio

= My amp on crack
i like that design on your guitar, i have a crate, and i dont really like the distortion, at all. I use a Line 6 floor pod XT with it. I have 65 watts and it sounds pretty bad really loud, the high ends get extreme, and the bass gets extreme when the volume is high, all the sounds mush together.

Like even if the high is all the way off ont he pod and amp, you get this ear drum shattering treble. -_- :[
The Obey Strats are nice, and they are pretty cool. I would say its designed for punk, and the Crate is for general guitar use, but they can be for anything with a good player.