Thin my hair?

Yea,I have curly (not afro or slashy way) hair...I want to know if there is any way to thin it so it grows down and not,well,UP!!

So,is it?

Thanks in advance!

Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Not washing it makes it appear thinner, but still a lot oilier. I mean, take showers, but only wash your hair with a little bit of shampoo. Don't take my word for it though xD I know nothing about hair styling
The Pit. The Movie.
get it layered

We're coming back, coming back
We'll live forever, live forever
Let's have wedding, have a wedding
Let's start the killing, start the killing

Quote by MegaShreeder
Thin my hair?

Yea,I have curly (not afro or slashy way) hair...I want to know if there is any way to thin it so it grows down and not,well,UP!!

So,is it?

Thanks in advance!

I have the exact same hair I think. I straighten it and I plan to cut it a bit, just to get it thinner.
Hit the age of 30.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Izz
Get it thinned?
The truth.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
yeah, or straighten it. I have bloody huge hair, it's stubborn as hell too.
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
go to your hairdresser and get it thinned...
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I have the same problem kinda, my hairs too thick.

Just get it thinned at the barbers.
Well...I didn't knew I could just get it thinned and any of you know how much does it cost?

'Cause if it very expensive I just let it grow and then wait for the weight to drag it down like one dude above me said!

BTW,my hair looks like this (that's my cousin not me but we have the exact same hair and style) :

Now that you have a idea of how I look and how my hair looks can you give me some more opinions?
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
i have slash hair, im lucky. but mines light brown
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
Go to a hairdresser and tell them to thin it out? It's not anymore expensive than a regular haircut.
Get some hair thinning products?
I don't have any suggestions of which brands, but you could ask around.
Quote by MegaShreeder
Well...I didn't knew I could just get it thinned and any of you know how much does it cost?

'Cause if it very expensive I just let it grow and then wait for the weight to drag it down like one dude above me said!

BTW,my hair looks like this (that's my cousin not me but we have the exact same hair and style) :

Now that you have a idea of how I look and how my hair looks can you give me some more opinions?

Like 5-10 quid?

Just leave it man, be a lazy ****, only women worry about appearances...

Are you a woman?
Quote by Metallica rulz
its called thinning shears. it rips the hair off your scalp... very painful.

I don't cut my hair since June but the last time I cutted it the barber used those shears 'cause I just wanted to take a bit volume not lenght...I didn't knew that those were used to thinning hair!

To the macho man,dude...

No,I'm not a woman...And not only woman worry about appearences!!Unless you still live in the Stone Age...I could do what you said but I don't think it would look that good,I love having curly hair but I don't know how it gets when it grows!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
my hairs exceedinly curly!! so im just gonna go get it thinned next time i get it trimmed!

& how the hell can i get it to grow even more!?
Quote by _-Joey-_
my hairs exceedinly curly!! so im just gonna go get it thinned next time i get it trimmed!

& how the hell can i get it to grow even more!?

exceedinly eh?
don't get it thinned, it will just look like you're going bald

It will start falling down soon by the looks of it

also, just use conditioner when you shower
my hairs already started to fall down a little bit, but its still curly & dead annoying!! :/
thanks for advice! :$