OK, i was on another forum and they were talking about how much of a bargin the following guitar is

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/126912

Then this guy posts this

my grey one came today and i am very pleased with it. it came in a blue box with a tick list indicating the colour.

i used to play guitar about 10 years ago and was ok at it. i sold all my stuff when i went to university however.

i picked up one of these after playing guitar hero on the 360 (all those happy memories came flooding back).

i have to say that the guitar from ebuyer is as good as anything i have played. i remember i had a £300 squire and this is just as pleasing to play. i dont know how they do it for the price i really dont.

i took the back plate off and can see that the guitar is made of 3 sections rather than one solid piece of wood however it sounds pretty good through the amp and it holds a note extremely well.

none of the frets buzz and even though the action is slightly higher than i am used too its quite easy to get the hang of it. i forgot though how sore your fingers become after you start playing. better get those callouses going again.

In other words i think he saying the guitar is good.

How can a crap 50 quid guitar compare to a squire, even if squires are bad themselves?
Last edited by TERU at Oct 10, 2007,
Whoever came up with the name of that company is the one on drugs.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
thats rediculous for the swuire. but that guitar is probably buit out of solid plywood. and horrible electronics, pups, bridge, and tuners. good to start with i guess
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
thing is the guy has played guitar before, ok some 10 years ago, but even he should be able to tell the difference between a crap guitar and a 300 quid squire
He might just work for the company...
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
He might just work for the company...

no. he's just some jerk trying to rip off some unsuspecting parents buying their kid a guitar who don't feel like doing research.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
no. he's just some jerk trying to rip off some unsuspecting parents buying their kid a guitar who don't feel like doing research.

How can anyone seriously consider £50 for a guitar and amp a rip off? At the very least it'll be playable...a lot of parents don't have money to waste on something that might turn out to be nothing more than another of their kid's whims. Given the price it's a great package, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to someone who's starting because it's a minimal financial risk...not everyone sticks with guitar.

50 quid is a steal for a starter pack and lets face it, when you're a noob you don't know jack and couldn't tell the difference between a Gibson Les Paul and a cricket bat with elastic bands stretched over it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
with that said. yes it might be "as good as anything he's 'ever' played." but no, it's not a spectacular guitar.

it's very similar to a plywood bullet. goes for about $99 usd.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I bought a Fullerton strat from music123 for $55 incl s&h and it's a good guitar. It has large frets and a large radius fretboard, which isn't my favorite setup but it's a player.
theres some absolutely killer guitars on aussie ebay at the moment for about $170, or the price of a bullet strat, and they feel amazing. Sound is so-so, similar to the Epi LP Special II pickups.

People can make great stuff for cheap, especially when starting out
I always get confused when it comes to guitars. I assumed naturally that the better a guitar was the more expensive it would be. I own eight guitars now, and have owned since i started playing, 15 guitars. Ive been playing for near enough 9 years now, and I've played live and in various recording studios. Yet I've always found that price and rave reviews make no difference when it comes to guitars. Some people could play at £50 guitar and find that its perfect for them, others could find a £7000 guitar and wish they could afford it. For me, my all time favourite guitar is my indie ist4. Its only worth about £300 if that, its basic solid and reliable. It doesnt look too fancy but its played hundreds of gigs with me and never failed.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk