i cant find out where to download it on their site
what should i be doing to get it??
Mints Give Me A.D.D.
It's going to be incredibly hard to get on the site. I've tried just now and can't access it. My guess is that you would have needed to pre-order it last week. I have my copy, obviously.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

im sure you can still get it today, i only preordered it this morning at about 12ish n got it straight away
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
Quote by Child In Time
It's going to be incredibly hard to get on the site. I've tried just now and can't access it. My guess is that you would have needed to pre-order it last week. I have my copy, obviously.

It's actually really easy... You just click Pre-Order (they haven't updated the site properly yet) then view cart then Pay now. And it'll give you your link with the receipt because it's released now.

You get it from inrainbows.com.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
It's actually really easy... You just click Pre-Order (they haven't updated the site properly yet) then view cart then Pay now. And it'll give you your link with the receipt because it's released now.

You get it from inrainbows.com.

I'm aware of how it works... I pre-ordered mine last week, and now have it. I was just saying that the site is probably going to be blocked. Maybe it's just my laptop, but I can't get onto it.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Mine took a half hour to get. So far it's been worth the wait. But yeahif you just ordered it today you should still be able to get it soon.
Took me no time at all. Pre-ordered last week, downloaded at 5am today.

Listened all day.

So yeah, if you want it now, my link's up there.
yeah man, thanks - but what's the password for this here RARchive?

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.