I am looking for a good metal guitar amp but i don't have that much moneyt o spend i am looking for a $800-1200 dollar range.I tried out the 6505 at guitar center and loved it but i can't afford it i just need something else almost as good but i can't find anything that meets my standereds.Can somebody tell me of another great metal amp cause i play alot of black metal and i need it.HELP!
just get the 6505 head and a cheaper cabinet then save up for the 6505 cab after that
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
you can easily get a used 5150/6505 combo in that price range by a few $100
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Get a used 5150 combo...same exact thing as the 6505 combo...and half the price...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Peavey Windsor head w/ a good Marshall cab might work. A Peavey Penta head and a cab. Maybe some sort of a Marshall combo, like a DSL 401 combo or something like it.
Yeah used 6505/5150 works as good as the search bar. Then you'd have money for a good cab. I have a crate piece of **** cab. But i dont play shows that much so i dont really need it.

For cabs use the search bar. There are THOUSANDS of "which metal GUITAR/AMP/HEAD/STRING/DISTORTION" every week and your budget is not too bad either.