Hey I need help getting that vintage AC/DC. The older AC/DC was more bluesy and I'm trying to get the tone from this song

Oh yeah and I have an Epiphone Blue Custom 30
Last edited by RocknRoll Live at Oct 10, 2007,
both my Tube screamer and my Marshall Guv'nor can get some nice AC/DC crunch, if that helps

also, CRANK your amp
Thanks for the advice...but should I have my amp on 15 watt mode or 30 watt? and do you have any recommended amp settings, anyone? I'm trying to get that more bluesy AC/DC sound not so much the hard rock like thunderstruck and such...
Treble and mids. And, turn it up to atleast 1 o'clock. 15 watt mode.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
if anything have your mids hiked high and your treble up high to like cort said. Your 'crunch'as people like to call that tone, all comes from the mids. use em.
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
Quote by ledroses23
if anything have your mids hiked high and your treble up high to like cort said. Your 'crunch'as people like to call that tone, all comes from the mids. use em.

Ok thanks. I will. When my amp is on channel 2 there are Drive / Mid / Level. If I push in the interactive switch then I also have access to the contros from Channel 1 Mid / Treb / Bass. Then I have a reverb thats on both channels... if that makes any sense. Also what should my bass be at?
Last edited by RocknRoll Live at Oct 10, 2007,
treble 10 mid 10 bass 5

turn it up till you get ur desired gain.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard