hey guys i was outta skool today but i still wanna get my hw done so i can just sit around tommorrow so if anyone could answer these theyd get sum cookies

In what type of ratios do atoms combine to form compounds?

how many copper atoms would you have to line up to form compounds?

Then a problem that u answer with sometimes true, always true, or never true,

Atoms combine in one to one ratios to form compounds (kinda answers above question if its always true)

thanks guys
Quote by nt1440
In what type of ratios do atoms combine to form compounds?
Small whole number ratios.
how many copper atoms would you have to line up to form compounds?

Then a problem that u answer with sometimes true, always true, or never true,

Atoms combine in one to one ratios to form compounds (kinda answers above question if its always true)
Sometimes true.

thanks guys

There.
Your questions don't make a whole lot of sense...for copper you can have as little as one atom to make a compound, like CuSO4...otherwise dirge's answers are as accurate as you can really get...your teacher is pretty much an idiot
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Atoms combine in lots of different ratios.
OH = 1:1
Fe2O3 = 2:3
etc.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Quote by pavel
Your questions don't make a whole lot of sense...for copper you can have as little as one atom to make a compound, like CuSO4...otherwise dirge's answers are as accurate as you can really get...your teacher is pretty much an idiot

not my questions there from a worksheet from a book. and yes the teacher is pretty much an idiot, but its not her fault, shes old and senile
Quote by Metal0Maniac
Atoms combine in lots of different ratios.
OH = 1:1
Fe2O3 = 2:3
etc.

looks from ur answer that there always whole number ratios tho?
Whole number ratio's (I'd leave small out. morphine has 19 carbon in it afterall)

Second question is dumb. the answer he's looking for is probably 2 though, being that Cu2 would be a compound.

sometimes true

AP chem makes me cry
Cu2 is not a compound...its a pure substance
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.