Too bad there's no special way to do pinch harmonics.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/826/826182p1.html
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Feck yeah!

EDIT: Too bad it's not in GH3 though.
Last edited by mr. riff at Oct 10, 2007,
Quote by Izz
Sorry but what do you smoke?

Sorry, I forgot to put in the link. I just thought it was funny because it will be easy in the game while insanely hard to master on a real guitar.

Edit: And I was bored.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Last edited by kwside95 at Oct 10, 2007,
Quote by kwside95
Sorry, I forgot to put in the link. I just thought it was funny because it will be easy in the game while insanely hard to master on a real guitar.

Okay. Sorry.
Quote by kwside95
que!?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
que!?

I overexagerated, but it is hard to get the pinch harmonics perfect at the right spots.
Quote by kidsthesedays

Quote by kwside95

Edit: And I was bored.

Insanely hard? Not really. I mean, I don't consider myself a great guitarist, but this song is not that bad. Lol, hell, Crazy Train was harder for me to learn (solo).
Quote by lateraluspiral
play twinkle twinkle little star. thatll blow some socks off.

Quote by Cynoxx
I wish I was this badass !