I believe this is Boss's third multi-effects pedal that just came out not too long ago. I'm on the market for a low end multi-effects pedal, and this seems like damn good timing. Now I'm not much of a ***** for effects quality (if it makes the sound, I'll play it), but is there anything I should know before making this purchase? If all else fails, are there any other pedals I should look into (preferably not much more than 250 USD)?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-ME20B-Bass-Multi-Effects-Pedal?sku=151132
If that can be any judge, it seems solid. And knowing Boss, I doubt it can be horrendous. Much thanks for any help
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
ive tried it out at GC. its a piece of crap. you have to cycle through like 4325 things to get one damn tone. But i guess its something you have to get used to. im a one pedal at a time kind of guy.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
I haven't heard it so I can't comment on it's sound. However, it's dial/click knob interface is horrible. Like said before, it takes forever to dial in a tone. The Digitech equivalent, granted it sounds like a Digitech, has a very friendly interface.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I can get used to the interface pretty quickly. Besides...I have much time to fiddle around with it while practicing. But that's definitely something to pay attention to when I try it out.
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.