for my sg (epi)

tuners, bridge, screws for my pickguard and all that other stuff... maybe even solid black knobs and input things too?
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
^^really expensive
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
GuitarFetish.com has all that stuff, fairly cheap. Never bought from them, but I plan to soon, I hear their parts are very reliable for the prices and not peices of junk.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
WDmusic. or stewmac.com i think. depending on what u buy, it could be rather expensive. But they do have black covered pickups. btw, i rly do not like that finish. i hope u have the red one.
Quote by qotsa1998
WDmusic. or stewmac.com i think. depending on what u buy, it could be rather expensive. But they do have black covered pickups. btw, i rly do not like that finish. i hope u have the red one.

yeah i have the red one...
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
Quote by B3RZ3RK3R
^^really expensive

very, very. warmoth.com sells things like tuners, bridge, etc. you can get black tele knobs too, which are screw-affixed (means they fit your pots, no matter the size). i dont know about the input jack being black, but you could give it a paintjob, the paint might be inductive though, so id get an extra one just in case that doesnt work. get a new pup switch too

edit: you might also think about getting new pups, uncovered black ones, if youre going stealth and all