any ideas? I need some fun songs to sing and play at a Homecoming bonfire (gonna be like 6-10 people). Already thinkin of playing:

Every rose Has its thorn
Rockstar
wish you were here
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Let It Bleed?
Knockin' on Heaven's Door?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Make up songs about your friends, haha. It was hilarious when I did it at my buddy's cottage.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
simple man
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Revalk
Make up songs about your friends, haha. It was hilarious when I did it at my buddy's cottage.

win.

just play open/nut chords and make up dialogue about your friends and everyone will laugh and have a good time.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
times like these (acoustic version obv.)
jack and diane
let it be
travis version of hit me baby one more time

depending on you group of friends they could be good sing-alongs. or not.
Quote by Revalk

wow. a really good idea
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by Revalk

that is a fantastic idea. also, got me wrong by alice in chains
Quote by Revalk

+1
Some kids at my school were playing red house and they started makin up words about people in the audience an everyone laughed.

Other then that, Blackbird is a good one.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Any novelty things you've got....The Scooby Doo theme song is always good. I wouldn't play any Poison but that's your deal man. ANY Sublime is good, I don't know if you're a fan but Sublime always goes over well, especially Bad Fish, A, Bm, G, repeat (If you don't know) Yeah Sublime is always good. "If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough" by Roger Alan Wade is always good too, look it up if you dont know it's awesome. The Big Empty by STP or Plush By STP. Hmmm......Mr. Jones by Counting Crows, any Jack Johnson (depending on your audience) Breakfast in America By Supertramp ha ha, no one will see that coming...Dominated Love Slave by Green Day....Yellow Ledbetter or Better Man if you're talking Pearl Jam....some Nirvana works maybe...Ballad of Curtis Loew by Lynyrd Skynyrd, or Gimme Three Steps...ANY Johnny Cash is good, particularly Folsom Prison Blues or oy Named Sue...David Allen Coe...Jeez, there's a lot. There's just nothing better than playing acoustic by a fire man, hope I was helpful good luck at your little shindig dude