Hi, I was all into the Halo 2 live thing back when it came out. I just got an Xbox 360 a few days ago and want to start back with Halo 3, but I am in a new house and am having a difficult time setting up. First of all the main computer in the house is at the front and I will be playing in the back. The computer in the front of the house has a router and modem and provides internet via wireless router to the back of my house where my computer and another router that intercepts the signal is. Do I need an additional modem in my room to get Xbox live or is there anyway I can get it soloely off a router?
you need a wireless adapter for the 360 its bout a hundred bucks, or you could hook it up directly with a long ethernet cable
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Keyphur
you need a wireless adapter for the 360 its bout a hundred bucks, or you could hook it up directly with a long ethernet cable

Damn yea I knew the ethernet cable was possible but my dad doesn't want a cable running through the whole house so I guess I will have to get the adapter.