Poll: What should I get
Poll Options
View poll results: What should I get
Sell Wii, get Crate V16.
4 17%
Sell Wii, get Peavey ValveKing Royal 8, new pickups(specify, good dist. pedal(specify
12 50%
For some strange reason, keep the wii.
8 33%
Voters: 24.
Well, this is my final question. Pick an option, poll up shortly. The genres I play will be mostly classic rock and hairmetal/shred/van halen and up to metal like Haste the Day and As I Lay Dying.

1: Sell Nintendo Wii, get Crate V16.

2: Sell Nintendo Wii, get peavey ValveKing Royal 8 and new pickups(specify) and a god distortion pedal for my heavey bands listed above.

3: Keep Nintendo Wii, save up money on the side. So far I have not saw any games on their line up I like. Not even Smash Bros. or Mario.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Sell Wii, get Peavey ValveKing Royal 8

Get the DS-2/DS-1 If you can't affor the DS-2, I play erutpion on my DS-2 all the time and it works great for me.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
how about get the Crate and then get a Tubescreamer. should work for the heavy stuff, and the amp itself should work for Classic Rock.
Who needs an amp? You can always get Guitar Hero III.

>.>

<.<
Dimebag is overrated. Sue me.
why would you sell the Wii? the only reason i can think of for selling the Wii is if it turns out you need to get an Xbox 360 to get Resident Evil 5.
If I get the Crate, then adding another 200 would be toooo hard. I don't wanna spend that much. Now. And the amp will be used only for small bedroom practice.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

changed my mind, i will NOT keep the Wii.

so any other opinions?

I sold my Wii to get my Epi Les Paul and my Roland Cube.

Hated the ****ing thing. I already had a 360 so I never should have boughten it.
Sold my 360 for my orange amp...

then ended up getting a 360 for free....

lol.

Do what you wish--you may regret it later, though.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R