Here is my gear rate it if u will please
My very first gear ever
First Act Garagemaster
First Act M2A-110 Amplifier
Lyon Distortion Pedal By Washburn

I Think i need to upgrade

SHOUT AT THE DEVIL
Budget? Style of music?
If you are asking this question "What do you think of my gear?" you already know the answer.
This is probably the only time im going to say...get a new guitar before an amp. That first act peice of trash probably has tin frets, ffs
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
well im gettin' a strat for christmas with a whammy

also its called im eleven and have ZERO BUDGET

SHOUT AT THE DEVIL
Well without being arrogant, you shouldn't be complaining. My dad wasn't even upto letting me take guitar lessons at 11.
Gear

Guitars -
ESP V-500 w/EMG 81/85
Jackson Mark Morton Signature Primer

Amps -
Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 60 Head
Marshall MS-2 Mini-Amp

Pedals -
Line 6 PodXT Live
Blackstart HT-Dual Valve Distortion
I meant, without me sounding arrogant.

Well then if you have no budget, the question is, can you afford a new guitar?
Gear

Guitars -
ESP V-500 w/EMG 81/85
Jackson Mark Morton Signature Primer

Amps -
Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 60 Head
Marshall MS-2 Mini-Amp

Pedals -
Line 6 PodXT Live
Blackstart HT-Dual Valve Distortion
Could you please enlighten me threadstarter as to the point of this thread. Does it's existence bear any relevance or have any minute purpose what-so-ever? And at 11, I think you are a bit too juvenile and young to be residing here.

Enjoy your childhood. Play guitar and blissfully await every day that you are not doing your HSC (final exam)
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Go away, play the guitar you have, come back once you have a way of getting new gear.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by IncubusMan999
Could you please enlighten me threadstarter as to the point of this thread. Does it's existence bear any relevance or have any minute purpose what-so-ever? And at 11, I think you are a bit too juvenile and young to be residing here.

Enjoy your childhood. Play guitar and blissfully await every day that you are not doing your HSC (final exam)

lol yes, especially the PIT. We ARE pretty perverted there hahaha.
but then i've been here on UG since i was 12
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
You came to the right place for good info, but be careful. There's a lot of bad advice given on this forum also. Hang around for a few months and you will be able to tell who to listen to and who to politely tune out. Yes, the First Act guitar is not good, but also as said you might want to wait a while before upgrading. Practice and learn. Don't be too concerned about equipment for a while. In a year go to your parents and say "Look Mom and Dad, I can play this now" and then express the need for better stuff.
Be careful on the internet. This forum is monitored and is pretty safe, but other places may not be. Let your parents know where you are surfing. Not talking to you like a baby, but you have probably heard all this before. Keep on playing guitar and enjoy yourself.
Upgrade to a decent guitar. People always say stuff like "oh its not worth upgrading your just learning" but thats just crap. If you have a better guitar to learn on, it will make you a better player. It's as simple as that. And you'll be more encourage to keep playing. And, if you do decide to quit, you'll be able to sell it for a good percentage of its cost.
Quote by Cofflecakes
Upgrade to a decent guitar. People always say stuff like "oh its not worth upgrading your just learning" but thats just crap. If you have a better guitar to learn on, it will make you a better player. It's as simple as that. And you'll be more encourage to keep playing. And, if you do decide to quit, you'll be able to sell it for a good percentage of its cost.

I couldn't agree more. If you start with crappy equipment it will only discourage you and make you want to quit. I had to play through a 15w Squier amp while I was waiting for my Mesa boogie order to get in, talk about discouraging. I could barely stand to play for 15 minutes with that thing, let alone the 2-3 hours I should be playing every day. Same with beginner guitars, if they play like crap you'll play and sound like crap.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Quote by stringsnapper96
Well its not all bad look at my profile pic SLASH IS PLAYING MY GUITAR!!PWN!!

it is all bad

kthxbi

but really, when you have a way of getting money and paying for new gear, come back then
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX