Alright alright a while back I was caught stealing alcohol (peer pressure FTMFL) and I got caught. Stupidest ****ing move of my life, I can't believe I did it, but I didn't want to disappoint my friends. So I have court next monday. Do you think it's possible I'll serve time in juvi? I'm ****ing paranoid as **** now @_@
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
Depends on where you live. Where I'm at, it could go either way, but it's quite possible either way....
Nikolas
Zomg dude, you're going to jail.

But seriously, if it's your first offence you won't.
I'm just going to tell them that my friends said they'd kick my ass if I didn't. Maybe cry. IDK, but jail = no no no no NO.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

I got caught up at a different store a while back, but no police were called so only walmart has it on record. Thank god.

I need to stop doing this **** -_-
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Quote by ReinventingEvil
im clean shaven but i have long hair do you think i should cut it

maybe. it depends on how long it is.

if its really long then get it to about where it looks acceptable. going into a courtroom looking like a metalhead isnt exactly sending out the best message. but if you can make yourself look like a good kid, theyll use their discretion on your judgement

and wear a suit. trust me.
Yes, cut your hair. Most magistrates will think you look like a hippy. Its just not their culture is it.

Also write a written apology to the store. Don't bring a copy to the courtroom, just say you've apologised.
Quote by ReinventingEvil
im clean shaven but i have long hair do you think i should cut it

definatly, not too short though, get it down to like 2 or 3 inches.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
i planned on wearing some khakis and just a white button up shirt my hair is too my shoulders **** it it's my first offense i'll just get probation i'll cry and tell em my friends said they'd **** me if i didn't **** going to jail im white the mexicans see me i'll get ****ed up hell no i'll pull bitch moves to keep my ass out of jail
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

You should've crotched it.
I got out of that business with a perfect score (me:9 them:0), but it was cutting really close the last few times. You want to watch yourself. Don't steal if you're bad at it.
But I don't reckon you'll go to juvie. A fine and a reputation are more than likely all you have to worry about.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
i done it a **** TON of times before countless times, more then 9 def... but i just ran out of luck the last time.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Quote by madbasslover
Ya know, buddy, after reading all of your posts in this thread, I'm not entirely convinced you shouldn't be punished.

I actually agree!