This is a long shot, but I'll try. Does anybody know if it's possible to take Playstation games (or those of any game system that uses cd's) that you download for an emulator (i.e. roms, isos, bins, whatever) and burn them onto a cd that you can play in your actual Playstation?

I know there are certain programs that rip your games onto the computer, but does anyone know some programs for doing vice versa and putting your game files onto cd's identical to the original Playstation games?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Other than that, they do no harm. Unless you play a seriously crappy game, you know, like Glover. He was a ****ing glove. Seriously.
Yes, I figured as much, but do you know how to do this/what programs I need?
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Other than that, they do no harm. Unless you play a seriously crappy game, you know, like Glover. He was a ****ing glove. Seriously.
actually, wanna know somethin funny?

you can do that for a dreamcast, without any kind of copyprotection in place.

Given that A. You have a Dreamcast, and B. You like playing outdated games.
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
Wow. thats all i can say. Wow

Are you a sheltered Child?? this is way outdated google PSX modding
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
You need to put a mod chip in your PSX...although my friend said there's some way of switching CD's during the boot sequence or some crap to get burned ones to work on a regular playstation...he never did get that going though.
Quote by mattvl
You need to put a mod chip in your PSX...although my friend said there's some way of switching CD's during the boot sequence or some crap to get burned ones to work on a regular playstation...he never did get that going though.

You need some kind of boot disc and burned ones don't work because if the burned game wouldn't work then the burned boot disc won't make the burned game work. I heard you can do something similar with a gameshark too.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab