I don't get it, man. I don't get freaking life and what I'm supposed to do with myself. I'm in my senior year of high school, supposed to be getting on with my life and growing mentally, and accepting more responsibility, and blah blah blah all the horseshit that comes with birthdays as you mature.

I'm just not feeling it...I don't feel older. I guess I haven't really accepted the fact that I'm supposed to be a lot more responsible these days. I can't handle most of my friends, just cause I can't...

Where does it go, from here? =/ What does it all lead up to? I've never felt more alone in my entire goddamn life...I have absolutely nothing now, I haven't had anything for the past year, and my expectations for having pretty much anything to live for this next year are pretty low...

I may be over-dramatizing though...I don't know. Blegh. Anyone got anything to help me out...?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Join a club or start a band do something to occupy your time thats I would do. Cause I find I am most depressed when I am sitting alone by myself and doing nothing. Just what I think.
wow i feel the same way

half of me just cba and wants everything organised for me
the other half thinks, shouldn't i be managing everything myself like an adult?

everyone must go through the same thing
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Rule #1 – All Lives Are Final. Make sure that the life you have just been issued is appropriate for your needs, before departing the womb.

Rule #2 – In case you don't like the life you have, see Rule #1.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.

For you, from me

Don't worry, when you get to college, it'll be all good (at least that's what they tell me)
ya i have been felling like this alot to and im only 14 i have friends but i hate them and i dont think they like me. it fells like the same day goes bye over and over again and the only thing that still makes me sain is music and playin gutiar

also happy birthday
ug's cool so i guess im cool to

Originally Posted by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05
no...stop being fat
jeez whats wrong with you guys

your alive! enjoy it!
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Rule #1 – All Lives Are Final. Make sure that the life you have just been issued is appropriate for your needs, before departing the womb.

Rule #2 – In case you don't like the life you have, see Rule #1.

/sigh. If only.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
remember, what's to come hasn't come yet...

happy birthday.

i know almost exactly what you mean. i remember entering my senior year not knowing why anything was the way it was, i felt i was truly growing up.
i moved from san diego, my home of ten years to L.A., right after sophmore year. Worst experience ever. Didn't have any friends or anything, and it really sucked.

And then a good friend of mine past away, and i was alone in L.A. while all my friends were in San Diego, had each other to console, my girlfriend was in San Diego, crying her eyes out, and I couldn't be there.

It felt so raw and surreal. I couldn't wrap my head around it. I could NEVER go home. My home that i grew up in, the only home i remember, spent ten years of my life there. It was gone. I could never go back, and that was just really hard to accept.

Growing pains I guess.

Don't let what was get in the way of whats next
Don't forget that what's to come hasn't come yet

It'll be hard, but these moments are learning experiences. Appreciate the good moments and the good friends that you have and try to live in right now and savor it. There will be worse times, and there will be better.

So once again happy birthday. Try and have a little fun, you're a senior, this is your last real chance to have any fun as a kid, with no major responsibilities.

Good luck.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
remember, what's to come hasn't come yet...

happy birthday.

i know almost exactly what you mean. i remember entering my senior year not knowing why anything was the way it was, i felt i was truly growing up.
i moved from san diego, my home of ten years to L.A., right after sophmore year. Worst experience ever. Didn't have any friends or anything, and it really sucked.

And then a good friend of mine past away, and i was alone in L.A. while all my friends were in San Diego, had each other to console, my girlfriend was in San Diego, crying her eyes out, and I couldn't be there.

It felt so raw and surreal. I couldn't wrap my head around it. I could NEVER go home. My home that i grew up in, the only home i remember, spent ten years of my life there. It was gone. I could never go back, and that was just really hard to accept.

Growing pains I guess.

Don't let what was get in the way of whats next
Don't forget that what's to come hasn't come yet

It'll be hard, but these moments are learning experiences. Appreciate the good moments and the good friends that you have and try to live in right now and savor it. There will be worse times, and there will be better.

So once again happy birthday. Try and have a little fun, you're a senior, this is your last real chance to have any fun as a kid, with no major responsibilities.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate that, and I think I can relate somewhat. I guess I just have to figure it out before I can really move on, and I guess I've got some time for that...I'm sorry about your friend by the way.

Quote by SilentDeftone

Happy Birthday.

-SD

Thank you

Christ, more Philosophy? I just finished the Leviathan, the Social Contract, and A Theory of Justice

I'll try to get myself a copy. =)

you still fond of my avatar btw?
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Last edited by Firenze at Oct 10, 2007,
Well, we don't want to be making threads that already exist, do we?

Happy birthday to me! I feel loads better than I did last year at this time
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Happy birthday mister

Glad you're okay after what happened yesterday...

Wheeee
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I was all ready to say stuff like 'don't worry about it' and then I saw the date and got confused (it's easily done).

Anyway, Happy Birthday
Quote by imdeth
Happy birthday!

I'll give you this

A shark guitar!

I'd better be getting a shark bass for my birthday
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Don't worry, there's no exact time line for these things, and everyone grows up at different rates and reaches different milestones at different times. Don't sweat about it!! Have fun and be happy, man.

Anyway, I'd like to say not just happy birthday, but happy every day!!
Happy Birthday

Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by Firenze
Well, we don't want to be making threads that already exist, do we?

Happy birthday to me! I feel loads better than I did last year at this time

Good to know!

Happy birthday man
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
If you have the guts, kill yourself. If you are like the rest of the world get go to college / start a job that will bore you to death for the rest of your life; or be a lucky one that gets a cool fun job.
Quote by wahappen
Happy Birthday

You really do pop out of nowhere, don't you?

Thanks man

And thanks a lot everybody else I appreciate it.

Oh and thanks a lot for the Shark guitar, it'll go great with my...*ahem*

NEW AMP! Finally 5 years I've been using the same 40 watt box. Time for an upgrade
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
I don't get it, man. I don't get freaking life and what I'm supposed to do with myself. I'm in my senior year of high school, supposed to be getting on with my life and growing mentally, and accepting more responsibility, and blah blah blah all the horseshit that comes with birthdays as you mature.

I'm just not feeling it...I don't feel older. I guess I haven't really accepted the fact that I'm supposed to be a lot more responsible these days. I can't handle most of my friends, just cause I can't...

Where does it go, from here? =/ What does it all lead up to? I've never felt more alone in my entire goddamn life...I have absolutely nothing now, I haven't had anything for the past year, and my expectations for having pretty much anything to live for this next year are pretty low...

I may be over-dramatizing though...I don't know. Blegh. Anyone got anything to help me out...?

LOL that's a funny post.

Senior year is when you find out who is a loser and who is a winner.

Maybe it's time for you to go down to taco town and put in an application for "full time" work.