I need around $2200 to purchase the guitar, amp and computer that i want. Not being of legal working age I have kind of a problem. So I was wondering if anyone has any good money making methods that arent illegal (too illegal) and exclude prostitution, robbery, and selling drugs
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Quote by Ach-med
I need around $2200 to purchase the guitar, amp and computer that i want. Not being of legal working age I have kind of a problem. So I was wondering if anyone has any good money making methods that arent too illegal and exclude prostitution, robbery, and selling drugs

lmao
How old are you? You can get a job when you are 14.
I think you need a work permit from your school.
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by Masonpwiley
How old are you? You can get a job when you are 14.
I think you need a work permit from your school.

I'm not sure about that

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by Ach-med

I've been working since I was 15.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Ach-med

i started working at McDonalds when i was 13. to exclude fast food, look for local places that need dishwashers.

EDIT: i just saw your location, i live in PA as well.
Quote by burn the stars
i started working at McDonalds when i was 13. to exclude fast food, look for local places that need dishwashers.

EDIT: i just saw your location, i live in PA as well.

interesting I'll have to look into that

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
ok you can get a job anywhere, but it'll take you a few years to raise all that money, and by that time you'll have probably baught a car which probably will set your funds back a lot. christmas is in a few months, get your guitar and amp, and you obviously dont need a new computer, your accessing this forum right now
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Just knowing that there are 13 year olds handling my food makes me feel kind of weird.

p.s. come to think about it, fast food is just gross
my vote would be to wash dishes though, fast food sucks. since your under age you wont be able to work past 9 or 9:30. you will alsi need to go to your school office and get the paper work to get your work permit.
sell stuff you don't need or want and get a part time job. thats what i did
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
No true dead Kennedy fan shall play a 2200$ guitar! But seriously. This si your first electric. But osmething slightly cheaper man.
When I plan to buy something I tell my family to just give me money for birthdays and christmas and save it up. You could always work at a fast food place or wash cars or something.

And hey whaddya know, you're on a guitar site, go busk!
Quote by RentACar
No true dead Kennedy fan shall play a 2200$ guitar! But seriously. This si your first electric. But osmething slightly cheaper man.

He's buying a guitar, amp and a computer
Quote by RentACar

the amp is about 800-850 maybe
the guitar is probably anywhere from 500-700 havent decided yet
and the computer is about 650
all those are estimates i might add

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by RentACar

Do you know what the DK do now? They tour around america, playing all their old songs, over and over again, charging too much and being completely un original.
"You'll pay ten bucks to see me on a fifteen foot high stage" Pull my strings much?

I actually love their music, but ****ed if I'm giving them any more money.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by fortysix&2
Do you know what the DK do now? They tour around america, playing all their old songs, over and over again, charging too much and being completely un original.
"You'll pay ten bucks to see me on a fifteen foot high stage" Pull my strings much?

I actually love their music, but ****ed if I'm giving them any more money.

with a new singer i might add

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Any DK fan should know that =P
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.