wow nice lookin guitar!i!i! dude i wuould get it either way..... lol
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
It goes for around 700 Euros on European web shops, don't know how much that is in Canadian dollars. The guitar looks great, by the way.
Artcore Customs sell in the CAD900 range. Grab it at 500, definitely. They're pretty amazing guitars.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
Artcore Customs sell in the CAD900 range. Grab it at 500, definitely. They're pretty amazing guitars.

Awesome, it's happening tomorrow for sure then.

Would you happen to know where they're made, cause somehow its country of origin is determining how much my dad chips in for the purchase.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
I know for sure, they're Chinese. The thing is, you'll never be able to tell if it didn't say "Made in China" on the inside. The Artcore Customs I've had in my hands were phenomenal in quality, and even at CAD900 a bite, they're well worth the money.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
I know for sure, they're Chinese. The thing is, you'll never be able to tell if it didn't say "Made in China" on the inside. The Artcore Customs I've had in my hands were phenomenal in quality, and even at CAD900 a bite, they're well worth the money.

Ah damn, at least it'll be a well spent 500 bucks out of my own wallet then.

Thank you, and thank the Chinese for unfairly cheap labour.
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Ah damn, at least it'll be a well spent 500 bucks out of my own wallet then.

Thank you, and thank the Chinese for unfairly cheap labour.
It actually seems like they may have hired actual skilled luthiers to make these guitars, not just sweatshop drones. Well, you'll see for yourself.
Quote by uldhppi
You won't be able to put this guitar down.

In that case, you may see a Godin Freeway Classic popping up on eBay sometime soon

Anybody got any experience with this guitar or something like it? It's pretty rare to find someone playing such a small semi-hollow (even Trey from Phish didnt have a semi-hollow).

I'm trying to find out what to expect at high volume levels (say, a show with 300 people in the audience?).
Well I have an Ibanez AS73 (335 style) and its great, but not as nice as the one you are getting. The neck is thin, fast but also comfortable for cording and slide. Very feedback resistant. I play it loud with plenty of distortion and get no uncontrollable feedback. It will feed back when I want it to which is perfect for me. Clean sounds are very nice. My guitar is very giggable and I expect that one to be at least as good if not better. A shame you have to get rid of the Godin though.
Okay, here's an update.

I tried out the guitar, and as it turns out, the guitar lacks any of the resonance you'd expect from any sort of guitar with hollow parts. To me, it really sounded alot like any solid-body maple guitar, with just a little extra fartiness in the lows because of the short scale.

Now, the guitar felt really good and looked impeccably made, but I guess small-bodied semihollows just don't cut it for me.

So in the end, I decided against buying it even though it's pretty underpriced. If this thread ends up getting searched by someone else looking for something similar (say, the Ibanez AWD series, AWD83, AWD82, AWD72 etc), let it be known that you just can't expect a big semi-hollow sound from a guitar this small.