I'm looking at this guitar as my second guitar, moving up from an epiphone strat, but i need to know some info first. I play hard rock and metal, is this an alright guitar for that? Also, how much is it in canadian and is it comparable to an epiphone les paul custom?
Quote by death_rider
I'm looking at this guitar as my second guitar, moving up from an epiphone strat, but i need to know some info first. I play hard rock and metal, is this an alright guitar for that? Also, how much is it in canadian and is it comparable to an epiphone les paul custom?

It's perfect for hard rock and metal. New and off the shelf, they should cost around CAD450/550/700 for the SZ320/520/720 respectively, and it's comparable to the Epi LP Custom sound wise. Ergonomically, I consider SZ to be a lot better than any LP.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
It's perfect for hard rock and metal. New and off the shelf, they should cost around CAD450/550/700 for the SZ320/520/720 respectively, and it's comparable to the Epi LP Custom sound wise. Ergonomically, I consider SZ to be a lot better than any LP.

Alright duuude, thanks!!!!!!!!