Or what makes a song generally liked. Catchy lyrics, catchy melody, catchy rhythm? Riffage? Explain...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Different things appeal to different people. BA-DA-BING BA-DA-BOOM.
My favorite song is "Bold as Love" by Jimi Hendrix. I love the beautiful lyrics, the overall mellow feeling of the song, and that lick he plays before the solo (and really the entire solo itself) is freaking sweet!! The outro just makes you want to fly...
me personally or people in general,
me i like songs with intelligent or poetic lyrics (not just thrown together) accompanied by by epic "riffage"
You are now blinking manually
I like generic songs with bland lyrics and uninspired vocals.
Quote by yawn
Different things appeal to different people. BA-DA-BING BA-DA-BOOM.
+1000
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

My favorite song is "Hey" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. What I like is that the lyrics are realistic and clear, the bass and guitar go together very well, and everything just seems as good as it could possibly be.
Fender MIA Telecaster with DiMarzio noiseless single coils
-Fulltone OCD
-Ibanez Analog Delay
-Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Blues Junior
Fender MIM Jazz Bass with Noiseless pickups
Mesa Walkabout
Epiphone AC200SCE Acoustic
The most important thing to me is dynamics. Complexity (rhythmic, harmonic, and melodic) is also important, but not mandatory; there are some really incredible, simple songs. Interaction between the instruments can be awesome if done right, but terrible if done wrong. As far as lyrics/vocals go, they're not vital. Great vocalists are few and far between. Rhythm and tone are probably the most important things to me as far as singers are concerned. Range is good but not required.
My favourite at the moment (just happens to be the song I'm listening to right now) is The Glass Prison - Dream Theater. I like the lyrics, melodies, rhythms and the development of ideas.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums