Page 1 of 2
So today I went into maths and on the white board, it exclaimed "Mr. Downs, do a barrel roll!". I immediately thought it was probably a pit monkey, so I wrote "yeah, and maybe you should rub some icy hot on it " Needless to say, I got pwned by my teacher who warned me with a referral if I wrote on his white board without permission again.
I once drew a penis on a whiteboard.

Needless to say it didn't take long to realise I picked up the permament marker not the erasable one.
your teacher is a mod!
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
LOL!!!!! that is some funny ****e. i hear people saying stuff like "you phail" and stuff. maybe things like that are just becoming the norm
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Ha he's a mod
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
You have committed chaotic good
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by zombie_monster
And what is this chaotic good you speak of?

Icyhot gets you warned I believe, and you got WARNED IN REAL LIFE by a teacher. As you can see, the chaotic good you created, whilst making a funny statment about a teacher, is now spawning from the depths of the intranets.

Wear a helmet from now on, just in case
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Icyhot gets you warned I believe, and you got WARNED IN REAL LIFE by a teacher. As you can see, the chaotic good you created, whilst making a funny statment about a teacher, is now spawning from the depths of the intranets.

Aww do I have to wear the Green Bay helmet??
Quote by orion284
LOL!!!!! that is some funny ****e. i hear people saying stuff like "you phail" and stuff. maybe things like that are just becoming the norm

Yeah, I noticed that this (b^_^)b is becoming popular on sites other than UG.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Quote by zombie_monster
Aww do I have to wear the Green Bay helmet??

A motercycle helmet would suffice
Quote by orion284

lol i write "phale" at the bottom of my test papers if i know i didnt do good
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

whats a helmet going to do?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Needless to say it didn't take long to realise I picked up the permament marker not the erasable one.

That is gold.
Quote by cm_punk_fan

whats a helmet going to do?

It'll act as a temporary flame shield, since flaming shields aren't allowed at school
The Lylat Wars meme didn't originate from UG.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
It'll act as a temporary flame shield, since flaming shields aren't allowed at school

ohhhhh i see, yeah listen to him
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by cm_punk_fan
ohhhhh i see, yeah listen to him

This is the 3rd time I've psoted this today, but I believe the mods won't get that mad.

This is what he'll look like/what his catch phrase will be

Quote by kwside95
Yeah, I noticed that this (b^_^)b is becoming popular on sites other than UG.

I've never seen anyone use that on UG before.

and does the kw in you s/n by chance, stand for key west?
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
This is the 3rd time I've psoted this today, but I believe the mods won't get that mad.

This is what he'll look like/what his catch phrase will be

OMFG that pic is great
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
Quote by Smokey Amp
The Lylat Wars meme didn't originate from UG.

Thats were it came from! I knew I recognized it.
I don't think "do a barrel roll" is a Pit invention....

What is this about being warned for talking about IcyHot? (I know what you guys are talking about when you mention it , but why warned?)
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by jravolta

What is this about being warned for talking about IcyHot? (I know what you guys are talking about when you mention it , but why warned?)

It's considered spam.

Want some?
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

You're a damned fool. That's not what chaotic good is at all. It's an alignment.

And UG isn't the only place to suffer from stupid memes, threadstarter.
Quote by jravolta

Meh, I never see "do a barrel roll" on 4chan anymore, so I came to the conclusion that the tasteless meme must have come from a UGer!

It's a stupid overused meme that I've only seen used the right way once or twice since it was invented.
Quote by Archaon
You're a damned fool. That's not what chaotic good is at all. It's an alignment.

And UG isn't the only place to suffer from stupid memes, threadstarter.

Thats what I said....

The internet and real life...
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Thats what I said....

The internet and real life...

No.

Chaotic Good = Character Alignment

Not something you can create. The picture you referenced has absolutely nothing to do with what you were saying, you're using it in the wrong context. You're wrong.
Why do Pit monkeys always think everything in the Pit originate in the Pit?

Our small little UG forum isn't the center of the Internet, ya know.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Soooo gooood.
Spiral Out
Quote by yawn
Why do Pit monkeys always think everything in the Pit originate in the Pit?

Our small little UG forum isn't the center of the Internet, ya know.

Oh yes it is
Quote by Stupified
yurfin you post way too much in one thread.

I've never seen you before...how would you know?

Oh wait...
THREADSTARTER:

do you go to troy buchanan high school in troy, mo?

i have mr. Downs as my math teacher...and he has a white board....
Dood, you do realize that people say that outside the Pit?

Comes from Starfox 64. "Press R + Left to do a barrel roll! Do a barrel roll!"

At least, I think.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by zombie_monster
S "Mr. Downs, do a barrel roll!". I immediately thought it was probably a pit monkey,

The problem with the Pit is that its users think that every single ****ing internet meme came from it.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

i dont completely believe you... but my friend did something similar.

for some reason theres a white board at my middle school lunch room...(?) and he took a permanent marker and wrote "bob discount was here", because thats his generic name he uses to hide his identity (for pranks calls, fake notes, and such). the whole week we saw the janitors try to erase it. so the next week they moved the ketchup and mustard dipsensers in front of the whiteboard.

Unfortunately i stopped by my old middle school a month ago, to pick up my younger brother from some school play tryout... and it was gone.
ehh
Page 1 of 2