The **** Yo Doing On Ug?!?!
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Quote by Copius
Alright, I'm trying to write a song on Garageband, but I don't know how to simulate Palm Muting on the guitar there. Don't tell me to record it myself, I don't play or own a guitar, so this is how I gotta do it. Any advice on this?

Quote by Copius' signature
Member of the 'Guitarists Born in 1991' club

BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
use another program
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Copius
Don't tell me to record it myself, I don't play or own a guitar, so this is how I gotta do it. Any advice on this?

Yeah, here's some advice. Don't ask for advice about simulating a guitar part for a video game on a guitar based website when you don't even play guitar. Kinda asinine.

I am assuming you play bass, drums, or you're a vocalist; but you might want to clarify that.
Quote by Copius
I play bass dumbass. Just cuz it says "Ultimate-GUITAR" doesn't mean it's only for guitarists, gui-TARD

Ok, there it is. I remove my earlier statement. But anyways, no idea.
Quote by i bleed metal
Yeah, here's some advice. Don't ask for advice about simulating a guitar part for a video game on a guitar based website when you don't even play guitar. Kinda asinine.

I am assuming you play bass, drums, or you're a vocalist; but you might want to clarify that.

I do bass and vocals. And I wouldn't call Garageband a video game...
Quote by i bleed metal

hey next time u want to be an asshole and not help someone make sure to do ur research garageband isnt a video game, its a recording program that comes with macs
i wish i hada mac
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Copiusi think this is a legitimate question. Sorry I can't help you with it. Also, I'm pretty surprised at the number of arrogant assholes who are laughing at you for asking it. You obviously came to the wrong site bro. Fuck these guys.
Quote by AngryVillian
Copiusi think this is a legitimate question. Sorry I can't help you with it. Also, I'm pretty surprised at the number of arrogant assholes who are laughing at you for asking it. You obviously came to the wrong site bro. Fuck these guys.

You responded to a thread that's over 9 years old.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by AngryVillian

year

old

thread
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american