Page 1 of 6

The way that you see the girl turning (be it clockwise or anti-clockwise) determines the side of your brain you predominantly use.

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking
I used the right side, apparently.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
i call bs (i see it going clockwise)
EDIT: nvm, i got it to switch back and forth. hmm interesting.
Last edited by killsPEACHES at Oct 10, 2007,
I saw it going counterclockwise then i scrolled down and went back up and it was going clockwise o.o
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82
I saw it going counterclockwise then i scrolled down and went back up and it was going clockwise o.o

aids.
I see it clockwise.

How is it supposed to be either way?

Quote by CFH82

Me too. I'm sure the image must change at some point, it's just not possible
I forgot to adapt it for this website.

Seeings as though most people here are musically inclined, it will mostly be going clockwise.

Some may see it going both ways, or counter clockwise, though.
i see it both ways, which must mean that both sides of my brain suffer equally from disuse
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I see it clockwise.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
This is bs. I saw it going clockwise, so I use the right side of my brain...but logic is one of my strong points, and I can't see it going counter-clockwise even if I try.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
at first glance i saw clockwise.

then i tried to focus to make it go anti clockwise.

but i guess im right sided?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
How the hell can anyone see it going clockwise???

EDIT: Holy crap, I just saw it, what the hell
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Oct 10, 2007,
Aha! I see, it is possible. I see it clockwise then.

Edit: Or is it? OH GOD
loser, it gets to a certain point and the pic sorta slows/stops and turns the other way for a little while lolol
I think most people will see it going clockwise.

Haha, cool, I got my brain to perceive it going counter-clockwise too.

Very cool stuff.
i kept refreshing the page and it never switched, so i guess it must be only spinning one way or actually true....i would say im more balanced though....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
clockwise. I saw counter when I concentrated, but then it went back.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
I see it going counterclockwise, but the clockwise description fits me best.
This has to be bollocks, dosn't it? you see it clockwise then 2 minutes later it's anti clockwise. Either your brain hass changed dramatically or this is just a picture that alters which way it goes every so often.
why doesn't someone upload the individual frames?
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
clockwise. i kinda feel ima right brain person but how is this possible.

edit, i still can't see how it can go counterclockwise. what the **** is this thing?

edit 2: what the ****, i kept scrolling up and down, then it went counter clockwise for a few seconds then it suddenly went clockwise again. holy ****.

edit3: ok i figurd it out. when i look at it, it's clockwise, but then when i look below the pic, and then look up it goes anti clockwise, then when look to the right of the pic it becomes clockwise agian.
Last edited by Darth_Qurashi at Oct 10, 2007,
You people are weak-minded.

It's not hard to see it going both ways, but predominantly, for me it's usually clockwise, which does fit my description.

And no, it's not a trick and doesn't switch every so often automatically.
I see it going clockwise, although I think this is bull**** because I am a math orientated person and wicked smart with math.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by BlindSilence917
This is bs. I saw it going clockwise, so I use the right side of my brain...but logic is one of my strong points, and I can't see it going counter-clockwise even if I try.

Yea, I had pretty much the same thoughts.
Logic is really big with me, as well. And I see it clockwise.
Whatever.
Spiral Out
I think its legit because I got my friend to look at it the same time as me and we saw it going in different directions at the same time!!!
And the direction it spins isnt determined by if your more logical or artsy, it depends on what side of your brain you use predominantly at the moment. For example, if your reading the thread while looking at it, it'll spin clockwise because reading is a left brain function.

How the hell does it work??
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Gah!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
If I separate my vision, like, split the image between my eyes, I can get it to go the other way.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
no matter how hard i try, i cant get it to go counter clockwise....and ive always been kinda left brained....has guitar changed my life this much?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Well if it changes directions that means that the stuff to do with you using that particualr side of the brain is wrong then.
i cant make it go counter-clockwise... i just cant
does this make me dysfunctional?
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.