k so ive finally got some money to spend and im looking to buy a new amp. i would like to spend around 300$ but i would go up to about 500$. i play mostly classic rock but the three main bands i play are sabbath zeppelin and the chili peppers, so i would like it to be able to have a nice crunch but also some nice cleans for when i want them. as well i would like something loud enough for when i jam with my band and for if we ever start doing small shows but again trying to keep the price down. i dont want to buy a 100w amp if a 30w one will do. i was kind of thinking about a vox but im not sure what model. any suggestions? maybe something completely different?
I've used a 50w MGDFX by marshall for years....it's always served me well
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I've used a 50w MGDFX by marshall for years....it's always served me well

no.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
no.

yes.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
yes.

no.

Check out the Crate Palaminos.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
It sounds like a Peavey Classic 30 would fit the bill pretty well, they can be found used for around $300. Maybe look at a Crate Palomino V16/32 (whichever size is in the price range). Perhaps a used Traynor YCV40WR/YCV50Blue.

No MGs.
I'm a big fan of Roland Cubes, they've always served me well for classic rock.
I am sounding like a broken record tonight but I feel like when you start gigging your customers deserve better than a solid state fuzz machine. Look for some used tube combos. Peavey Valveking 50 watt 112 combos go new for $449.
Quote by gibsonpenguin
It sounds like a Peavey Classic 30 would fit the bill pretty well, they can be found used for around $300. Maybe look at a Crate Palomino V16/32 (whichever size is in the price range). Perhaps a used Traynor YCV40WR/YCV50Blue.

No MGs.

+1 Classic 30 is a pretty nice amp.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows