Hey all

Personally John Madden pisses me off because of how stupid he is. Some of the stuff he says is rediculous and completely obvious, but also sometimes funny.

Do you think he does that on purpose or its just how John Madden is.

Discuss john here
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
John Madden is a great sports broadcaster and the fact that you hate him only amounts to one thing, penis envy.
Quote by the spiker
John Madden is a great sports broadcaster and the fact that you hate him only amounts to one thing, penis envy.

First of all, No. Second of all i didn't say he was a bad broadcaster i said he says some of the most obvious stuff.
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by haveaniceday233
First of all, No. Second of all i didn't say he was a bad broadcaster i said he says some of the most obvious stuff.
That's essentially a commentator's job, my man.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
without him we wouldnt have madden '08 on xbox 360!

PRAISE HIM!!!!!
Call me Trey.
You've got to remember, broadcasters are for people who don't know much about a sport. If you know a lot about a particular sport, there's not much a commentator can do other than give you stats.
Quote by T.Rextacy
Nothing can be said about Madden that Frank Caliendo hasn't already said.

lmao! frank caliendo is great!
i personally find madden rather funny.
i do a decent impression myself lol...
eh hes ok, more funny than good tho
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
that is john maddens reputation and claim to fame. i dont really think hes dumb but that is how he is known and loved....or hated and hes not just going to change it now even if he himself now thinks its dumb
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
He's tight. I like him way more than the guys on ESPN...who say obvious stuff and then act like they are geniuses and condescend even more than Madden.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
i was playing a game of madden once and after I picked one off he says "The team with the least turnovers will usually win the game."
Ben
My english teacher looks and talks like John Madden, asnd shes a Woman.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
hes funny but he pisses me off
Quote by Andjustice.....

Quote by Robbie n strat
"Wow! It turned green! I was eating a hotdog, and I spilt mustard on my RED tie, and it made green! This is the only time in history that you can mix red and yellow and make green, and it's on MY TIE!"

THAT is why John Madden is considered a nut.

My friends heard him say that one night on Monday Night Football. He said he can't find a video for it, but he swears it happened.

I have no doubts that he is an amazing coach, and that he has cred, but he's just RIDICULOUS with the mic.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20