Alright so, I got this video edited of our bands last gig and I'm tryin to get it up on a DVD -R that I have and from previous experiences I know it has to be a .AVI for the dvd player to read it correct? How do i do this
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
find out what the present file is, search on vcdhelp.com for a converter or just google it, it doesnt have to be avi to convert to dvd, i have multiple conversion tools that will do many...google my friend
No, it doesnt have to be .avi =p

What format is it currently?

If you have nero, or download nero, you should just be able to make a DVD movie with that.
it's a wmp file right now
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

ahh, ok, second question.

Your putting it on DVD to watch on a TV or a computer?

if its for a computer, just drag it onto the disc how it is.

if its for a DVD player/tv, use Nero
alright it free?

Well, the version you'll need is, just google nero, and if you get stuck google "How to burn wmp to dvd" or something, i'm sure you'll work it out.
alright thanks guys

yeah just get nero.
or if its wmp format...just get a converter and convert it to the desired format (mpeg2 from memory)
hope it works out for ya
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"