Short little classical type thing I wrote, I enhanced it today cuz' I bought a higher end chorus and thought I'd put it to use. Critique would be nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDYLtQJWVvk
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Very cool mellow feel. I thought it was going to be something entirely different when you "warmed up"

Pleasantly surprised though - sounds like you have a nice chorus there.

As for the song itself - parts of it have a Quentin Tarantino movie soundtrack feel to them. All in all good job.
Quote by Ablyss
Very cool mellow feel. I thought it was going to be something entirely different when you "warmed up"

Pleasantly surprised though - sounds like you have a nice chorus there.

As for the song itself - parts of it have a Quentin Tarantino movie soundtrack feel to them. All in all good job.

Well I gotta do my scales, and thank you. That Quentin Tarantino thing was a complete accident, I've never even seen the movie.

Anything you'd like to recommend or is it as good as it's gonna get?
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...