Up for sale only is a SOBE Limited Edition Epiphone Les Paul. Just got this like 4 month ago from another user, but I don't use it that much. It's in great condition I only see one small ding thats hard to see. I have the original GIG bag and strap and warranty.I will get pictures by tomorrow. I don't know much price wise but I do know it's a decent guitar. So shoot me an offer.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
Last edited by LoveBuzz87 at Oct 10, 2007,
Well I recently watch one go off ebay for around $300 and that seems nice especially since I have the Original stuff the guitar came with as the seller did not.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
whoa its like green EVH
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
im interested in it but how much would it cost to ship to Cambridge, Ontario?
I'll check to see how much it is. Whats your Zip Code?
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
i think ive seen someone use that for a devil wears prada song called "reptar king of the ozone" is that you who put it on youtube?
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
SOBE limited edition? whaaaaa?

O.K. Artie....

Good Dealing with: Funkbass796, chryee090130
how much do you want for it, i would be interested i like the look of it!
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
^ Shoot me an offer, I am totally not sure of what these went for when they were on the market. It definetly looks better than the low end Epiphones. I think it's a Studio without inlays. I'm sure we can work something out.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
$100
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
bump Sorry I missed your post, but you live in England anyway and shipping would kill.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG