So im sure you all know that song "crank dat" by soulja boy is like stupid popular right now, but what you may not know is that song may just be the nastiest song to like ever make the billboard top 100. All these kids are walking around talking about "superman that ho" when they in fact don't know what a "superman" really is. Apparently a superman is when a guy and a girl are fooling around, and half way through the girl wants to stop cause shes not feeling it anymore, so needless to say the guy may be experiencing a case of blue balls. So instead of having to deal with the pain, the guy waits till the girl is sleeping, starts fapping, jizzes on her back, and then proceeds to cover the girl with the blanket. Finally morning comes around, the girl wakes up and BAM!! she has a cape on, thus creating the superman. So there you go folks, probably useless knowledge but I didn't know about it so I thought I would be fun to share it with everyone.

SUPERMAN THAT HO!!

You have to love popular music, just because it's so amazingly... that. Because that makes it funny when ignoramuses like it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

oh jeez that picture put a bad image in my head...*pukes*
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Yoouuuuuu!!!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Lmao. Before our homecoming dance, our Athletic Director was freaking out because that song was going to be played at the dance.

It was freakin' great to see his reaction when one of the kids in my class explained what it meant.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by evan12345678
that song is gay. the hardcore cover ftw.

you mean the "scenecore" version, which will just make more people hate "scene" because it sucks just as much as the original.
Quote by evan12345678
that song is gay. the hardcore cover ftw.

haha yes! +14234512341

Makes me laugh every time.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
just look up soulja boi screamo on myspace music and youll find it
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by fender_fiend08
So im sure you all know that song "crank dat" by soulja boy is like stupid popular right now, but what you may not know is that song may just be the nastiest song to like ever make the billboard top 100. All these kids are walking around talking about "superman that ho" when they in fact don't know what a "superman" really is. Apparently a superman is when a guy and a girl are fooling around, and half way through the girl wants to stop cause shes not feeling it anymore, so needless to say the guy may be experiencing a case of blue balls. So instead of having to deal with the pain, the guy waits till the girl is sleeping, starts fapping, jizzes on her back, and then proceeds to cover the girl with the blanket. Finally morning comes around, the girl wakes up and BAM!! she has a cape on, thus creating the superman. So there you go folks, probably useless knowledge but I didn't know about it so I thought I would be fun to share it with everyone.

SUPERMAN THAT HO!!

I was asking my friends how you superman a hoe, and now I know!!

It's a guilty pleasure of mine
I had a discussion with somebody about how most modern music is incredibly degrading towards women, but girls love it anyway. It doesn't make sense.
Quote by gibsonpenguin
I had a discussion with somebody about how most modern music is incredibly degrading towards women, but girls love it anyway. It doesn't make sense.

I know! Why aren't they all Oprahs on this? Do they like being objectified? Do they want to be sex objects?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by technicolour
you mean the "scenecore" version, which will just make more people hate "scene" because it sucks just as much as the original.

well i guess that'll teach em not to stop half way wont it....

( that was a joke for everyone who was about to flame the **** out of me )
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
That "Screamo" version of the song was even worse. It is the absolute worst scream I have heard in my life.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Last edited by Bayonetwork at Oct 11, 2007,
Quote by Bayonetwork
That "Screamo" version of the song was even worse. It is the absolute worse scream I have heard in my life.

+1
that's what i've been telling everyone who has it on their myspace
God I can't stand that song anymore

there are a lot more sexual references in that song

Everyone needs to hear Crank That Calvary Boy, by I Set My Friends On Fire